Bills continue to own!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills continue to own!!!

Dirtywater said:
Actually, I'm not even talking smack. I don't care if the Pats went 4-0 in the pre-season, outscored every opponent 41-0 and sustained zero injuries.... all coming after winning back-to-back Super Bowls. I'd still be concerned (as I am) about my team. Boasting wouldn't even enter my mind! It's the pre-season and it means jack-squat! Teams are not playing to win, they are playing to evalute personel in situations. Teams are not playing like an actual game, and that is from both the team you root for and the team you're playing. Anyone who knows anything about the game would know this.

Boasting about anything to do with the pre-season is pure comedy. How many teams do well in the (I can barely contain my laughter here) pre-season and then are mediocre or average come regular season. It is not a pre-cursor to actual results.

I was just in amazment after reading some of this. I respect all you guys, but seriously, please don't boast about pre-season. That also goes for individual players. Cassell has looked great for us in the pre-season, but you put that chump (and that's what he is as he's a rookie who's never played a down in an NFL game) in a game and he would probably be average to bad. You just can't base anything off the pre-season. It's about Sundays.

You guys are better than that.

The fact that Losman hasn't come in and thrown INT's, made a bunch of mistakes, and dangerous throws is what I was looking for... That swhat has happend

Back
Top Bottom