Bills cut players | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills cut players

I mean did they really lose anyone?

Not really…guys that barely played and guys that were always hurt!

I mean did they really lose anyone?

Not really…guys that barely played and guys that were always hurt!
Eh? They are going to lose a bunch of players who played a lot of snaps for them and they are getting to the point that they only have a couple of guys to restructure and then they are into Saints territory of restructuring restructures.
Snap count on guys they cut or are hitting free agency.

Mitch Morse - 1129
Jordan Poyer - 987
Gabe Davis - 966
Micah Hyde - 797
Tyrel Dodson - 549 was brilliant in replacing Milano, I hope the Dolphins check him out
Tre White - 182
DaQuan Jones - 174
Deonte Hardy - 155 but a really good returner

That's 6 really good starters (7 if you count Dodson filling in for Milano as he will start somewhere this season but admittedly 2 of them got injured). I know people will say they are old and they need to move on from them but it's still a very talented group.

This is the start of another rebuild for the Bills imho.

Eh? They are going to lose a bunch of players who played a lot of snaps for them and they are getting to the point that they only have a couple of guys to restructure and then they are into Saints territory of restructuring restructures.
Snap count on guys they cut or are hitting free agency.

Mitch Morse - 1129
Jordan Poyer - 987
Gabe Davis - 966
Micah Hyde - 797
Tyrel Dodson - 549 was brilliant in replacing Milano, I hope the Dolphins check him out
Tre White - 182
DaQuan Jones - 174
Deonte Hardy - 155 but a really good returner

That's 6 really good starters (7 if you count Dodson filling in for Milano as he will start somewhere this season but admittedly 2 of them got injured). I know people will say they are old and they need to move on from them but it's still a very talented group.

This is the start of another rebuild for the Bills imho.
So, they actually are losing 8 players!
That seems like a lot to me. - LOL

Biggest difference is the Bills have a QB who can carry them to the playoffs. That’s the kind of QB you destroy your cap for.

Buffalo's still 9mill over.........for some reason we went from being 18mill over yesterday to 20mill over today......anybody knows why? maybe a bonus kicked in?

Back
Top Bottom