Bills fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fan

JohnBonhamRocks

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello there. I'm a Bills fan from Buffalo. I'm here to talk football, not bash you guys (even though I could). So good luck and hope to hear your thoughts. :D

JohnBonhamRocks said:
Hello there. I'm a Bills fan from Buffalo. I'm here to talk football, not bash you guys (even though I could). So good luck and hope to hear your thoughts. :D

You just bashed the Phins by adding your "even though I could" comment...

JohnBonhamRocks said:
:welcome:
The more Bills fans the better:D

unifiedtheory said:
You just bashed the Phins by adding your "even though I could" comment...
Wow you guys have thin skin (please in no way be offended by that or take it as an insult to your mother).

Boy, when we beat you guys this year, I'm going to miss your posts like I miss a bad case of diahrea. :D

JohnBonhamRocks said:

I like your screen name :D . Are you on any other mboards 'cause i have seen that name before:confused:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Boy, when we beat you guys this year, I'm going to miss your posts like I miss a bad case of diahrea. :D
yawn :sleep: ;)

DolphinDevil28 said:
Too bad you wont beat us..........

BillsCA said:
Mrs. Kettle have you met Mr. Black? :rolleyes:

Hence the smiley at the end of the statement.

It was a lighthearted statement to "stir the proverbial pot."

Stop trying to be Sherlock Holmes, because you suck at it.

JohnBonhamRocks said:
Hello there, I am A Dolphins fan that lives near Buffalo..My thoughts are that your team is overrated and your starting QB wont last the entire season..I am here to talk football also ,not bash YOU (even though I could.) Good luck!!:D

Back
Top Bottom