Bills fan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fan

oooh another Bills fan.

Wouldn't it be tight if we just invaded this board with pro Bills Propaganda?

5P1KES said:
oooh another Bills fan.

:gossip: Look a bunch of billy goats grazing the pasture. Laters ladies :nana:

:laughat::billsbite:lol:

ricky is gaining all his weight back cause of munchies its obvious we all know it

JohnBonhamRocks said:
Hello there. I'm a Bills fan from Buffalo. I'm here to talk football, not bash you guys (even though I could). So good luck and hope to hear your thoughts. :D

Locusts..

We need an exterminator here pronto. These Jills are multiplying.

5P1KES said:
oooh another Bills fan.

Ooooh now three of ya...(PROPAGANDA)???Man am I getting tired of hearing about those super bowls all in a row but as long as you brought it up what the hey:sleep: :sleep:

BBsuck said:
Hello there, I am A Dolphins fan that lives near Buffalo..My thoughts are that your team is overrated and your starting QB wont last the entire season..I am here to talk football also ,not bash YOU (even though I could.) Good luck!!:D
also a fins fan from new york..over rated is a bit shy of the truth..they only promote the team to try and get people to move here...just watch a commercial..lol..they never say they're good just a home town attrction...as always

(PROPAGANDA)??? isn't that a really big word for a swills fan?..betcha it took six of em three hours to come up with that one...musta all passed 3rd grade

moparbob said:
also a fins fan from new york..over rated is a bit shy of the truth..they only promote the team to try and get people to move here...just watch a commercial..lol..they never say they're good just a home town attrction...as always

Very good point..Bills country NOT:lol:

Vessel17 said:
I think it's funnier that you used "NOT." It's like 2nd grade all over again.
Me Thinks dis iz even funnier yet, how "Bout" da Bills "GOT" der big "PHAT" zero in da "SUPER BOWL" "FOR" timez in a row.. or is it roe??? pleeeze do tell.. :eek: :shakeno:

BBsuck said:
Me Thinks dis iz even funnier yet, how "Bout" da Bills "GOT" der big "PHAT" zero in da "SUPER BOWL" "FOR" timez in a row.. or is it roe??? pleeeze do tell.. :eek: :shakeno:
The irony is that I was in 2nd grade when Buffalo was in the Super Bowl. All that matters is this season. Our best idea of how this season will turn out is by looking at last season and seeing what changes have been made during the offseason. To me that leaves several question marks with both teams. Do you actually want to talk about football? Ferotte or Feeley? Do you think Ferotte's success last season was due to Minn. O-line, WR's and running game? Did Feeley grow enough last season to play well with the addition of Ricky and Ronnie and some tooling of the o-line this year? Why/Why not?

Vessel17 said:
The irony is that I was in 2nd grade when Buffalo was in the Super Bowl. All that matters is this season. Our best idea of how this season will turn out is by looking at last season and seeing what changes have been made during the offseason. To me that leaves several question marks with both teams. Do you actually want to talk about football? Ferotte or Feeley? Do you think Ferotte's success last season was due to Minn. O-line, WR's and running game? Did Feeley grow enough last season to play well with the addition of Ricky and Ronnie and some tooling of the o-line this year? Why/Why not?

I have been out of school for over 25 years as if you can't tell by my spelling..It's just a bunch of smack on both sides until we play again then some questions can be answered but until then its all just a bunch of woulda coulda shoulda on both ends..as for our QB I don't care who plays as long as they win period..

Back
Top Bottom