Bills fan | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fan

BBsuck said:
It's just a bunch of smack on both sides until we play again then some questions can be answered but until then its all just a bunch of woulda coulda shoulda on both ends..as for our QB I don't care who plays as long as they win period..
The NFL is a billion dollar industry and there are many who make much more money than both of us analyzing football all year (see Ron Jaworski). Obviously the only objective data is in head to head competition. But if you really know what you're talking about then you can find some good insight into both teams through discussion. You should try it and answer some of my questions in a more specific manner. But if you just want to keep saying "your team sucks..." post it and I'll just put you on the ignore list, then we can both be happy.

Vessel17 said:
The NFL is a billion dollar industry and there are many who make much more money than both of us analyzing football all year (see Ron Jaworski). Obviously the only objective data is in head to head competition. But if you really know what you're talking about then you can find some good insight into both teams through discussion. You should try it and answer some of my questions in a more specific manner. But if you just want to keep saying "your team sucks..." post it and I'll just put you on the ignore list, then we can both be happy.

Head to head competition is the only way to prove or disprove our points about each team.I did answer your question...I dont care who starts for Miami QB RB D DB etc etc as long as we win period, my point is we can argue left and right, my opinion vs yours..it doesnt matter much..you dont want to hear what I have to say about Miami and I could really care less about your opinion on the Bills..and YES do me a favor put me on your ignor list..some of you Bills fans just dont get it..:shakeno:

BBsuck said:
you dont want to hear what I have to say about Miami
Sure I do. That's why I asked. And while you did answer the question in your previous post you did not answer "specifically" which I asked for.
BBsuck said:
and YES do me a favor put me on your ignor list..some of you Bills fans just dont get it..:shakeno:
Done... I'm sorry that many Bills fans wish to talk about football and analysis of it. Have fun this season blindly hoping that your team will win.

Hello! Fellow bills fan..from PA..near steeler land. I'm not here to bash anyone either(unless necessary..)..just here to talk football...

Back
Top Bottom