Bills fans in dream land - stupidest thread ever | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans in dream land - stupidest thread ever

dolphin fans are so fair weathered its not even funny! I love reading all the threads of how the fins are better now without ricky!

Can you say bottom feeders?

zevo said:
dolphin fans are so fair weathered its not even funny! I love reading all the threads of how the fins are better now without ricky!

Can you say :billsbite ?

Also, can't you find a Bills fan site to hang out on, chump?

ghost_hacker said:
I had the displeasure of reading the "Bills fans in dream land" thread and wanted to throw up. Henry has been in the top 10 of RB's for 2 straight years and was in the top 4 in 2002.

He only averaged 100 yards less a YEAR than Ricky Williams. So he averaged 6 yds less a game.

And the funny thing is he would have had the same or MORE than Ricky if it wasnt for the fact that we have Drew Bledsoe and Gregg Williams last year and they are PASS HAPPY. While Miami only threw the ball about 340 times last year (attempts) Buffalo threw it 471 times.

Henry ran the ball 331 times - Ricky ran the ball 392 times.

OH YEAH - and throughout there careers Henry has a 4.1 YPC and Ricky has a 4.0 YPC.

Last year - Ricky had a 3.5 and Henry had 4.1 ...

NOW - I AM NOT DISSIN RICKY WILLIAMS. He is a GREAT player but you are just stupid if you think (and I saw a TON of dolphins fans thought this in the other thread) that Henry isnt good.
Are you freakin serious? You're in a fins board. There are tons of smart posters here who know what kind of rb Henry is and some have even said he's underrated. Then there's the homers who will find a way to say Minor is the best rb in the AFCE. :lol:

McD said:
Tell me right now, who would you rather have? I'd take a healthy non headcased TH over a healthy albeit psycho RW right now. Is RW a more talented RB? I can only assume he is, we can only look at stats and try to compare them somehow. They are different backs in different offenses, but like I said I'd take TH because he's a warrior and not a headcase.

McD
A week ago i probably would've disagreed with you... but considering the recent train of events you're obviously right. TH is still gonna be pounding it out when Rasta Ricky is now off toking trees with his new best friend (Kravitz). I swear it feels like this crap only happens to the dolphins... I think i'm gonna start watching golf.

zevo said:

being fair weathered is when you root for a team thats going good not when things are falling apart but i expect this kind of stupidity from some bills fans.

ltfinfan said:
being fair weathered is when you root for a team thats going good not when things are falling apart but i expect this kind of stupidity from some bills fans.

And some Fish fans, and some Eagles fans, and some Bronco fans, etc, etc, etc......

BrettPKT said:
A week ago i probably would've disagreed with you... but considering the recent train of events you're obviously right. TH is still gonna be pounding it out when Rasta Ricky is now off toking trees with his new best friend (Kravitz). I swear it feels like this crap only happens to the dolphins... I think i'm gonna start watching golf.

Careful, I heard Tiger asking for Ricky's phone #. You don't want to be heartbroken again. ;)

Back
Top Bottom