bills fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bills fans

gobuffalo2007

Scout Team
Reaction score
how many bills fans are there here? I just got banned from billszone and I was wondering how many bills fans there are here.

gobuffalo2007 said:
how many bills fans are there here? I just got banned from billszone and I was wondering how many bills fans there are here.

:lol: How does a bills fan get banned from billzsone? It must have been bad.

Please don't come here to start trouble. We'd love to talk football but don't come just to be a troll. We have enough of those already.

DolphinDevil28 said:

Please don't come here to start trouble. We'd love to talk football but don't come just to be a troll. We have enough of those already.
Who do you consider a bills troll, exactly?

DolphinDevil28 said:

dont worry Ive learned my lesson I wont cause any trouble I only want to talk football and to the people from billszone.

gobuffalo2007 said:

A lot more than we'd like. :rofl3:

anyone that reminds them of last season and our contributions to it being one that they'd like to forget.

DolphinDevil28 said:

Yeah, because the garbage you post on BillsZone is SOO much better.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=75241

BTW- GoBuffalo is the most annoying poster ever. Good riddance. He's like 12 years old and acts like a total idiot.

so that would put him on par with feelthepain then, right?

5P1KES said:
that was sad dolphindevil28.

That was a dare and a contest. We were just being goofy one time.

Ask WC about that thread, he knows.

You can't find any other garbage like that from me on there. Hell, I rarely ever posted there anyway.

Back
Top Bottom