bills fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bills fans

PhinDude88 said:
Exactly. Know wonder this guy got banned from a Bills site.

ok crisis just called me annoying and said I was 12 and I say he is the annoying one and u guys call me the bad guy???? is this an episode of the twilight zone or something?????

gobuffalo2007 said:
ok crisis just called me annoying and said I was 12 and I say he is the annoying one and u guys call me the bad guy???? is this an episode of the twilight zone or something?????

buffalo 13-3:lol: :eek: :lol:

what a joke with jp loserman.. let's be realistic here. this is a DOLPHIN fan site!!
no offense to you. the bills will regret letting bledsoe go.

gobuffalo2007 said:
shut up idiot im 16 and you dont even know me. your the annoying one judging me before even trying to know me. *******.

It's good to see that fin fans aren't the only ones that attack one another. :rofl3:

chrisjp said:
buffalo 13-3:lol: :eek: :lol:

what a joke with jp loserman.. let's be realistic here. this is a DOLPHIN fan site!!
no offense to you. the bills will regret letting bledsoe go.
Wow, you sound sooo knowledgeable about the bills with the whole Loserman line. Geez, you are brilliant, how come nobody else has thought of that one?!

And about Bledsoe...No, just no.

Bledsoe could hardly average 200 yards a game....JP Losman can be terrible and he will still be an improvement.

I drop in from time to time. Smack is not my style. I like to talk football, and I've never been banned anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom