bills good??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bills good???

I can see the argument against Bledsoe. Whether it was his fault or not, after that flashy showing in 2002, he put up miserable numbers.

Nublar7 said:
Big difference, you had Mularkey and we have Saban.

Plus, we have an owner willing to spend money on the best possible NFL personnel. The Dolphins don't go out and hire a guy off his death bed and try to re-produce the "Glory Years". Also, those years never produced a Super Bowl win.

Saban is 1000 times the coach Mularkey could ever dream of being. He is Wannstedt without the stache.

:lol:

Nublar7 said:

Plus, we have an owner willing to spend money on the best possible NFL personnel. The Dolphins don't go out and hire a guy off his death bed and try to re-produce the "Glory Years". Also, those years never produced a Super Bowl win.

Saban is 1000 times the coach Mularkey could ever dream of being. He is Wannstedt without the stache.

Nubs U mean 1000000000 times better

Nublar7 said:

THIS COMING FROM A PENN STATE FAN.

HELLLOOOOO, have you seen who your coach is???

Crisis said:
THIS COMING FROM A PENN STATE FAN.

HELLLOOOOO, have you seen who your coach is???
You know what. I will agree with you. JoPa doesn't really run the team anymore. He is more of a figure-head there. His assistants do all the work.

So, what do you have to say now?

Nublar7 said:
You know what. I will agree with you. JoPa doesn't really run the team anymore. He is more of a figure-head there. His assistants do all the work.

So, what do you have to say now?
It a good thing you know exactly what happens behind the scenes at Penn state.

The bills? Who knows.

We need some lines and I don't mean coke.

Wagon Circler said:
It a good thing you know exactly what happens behind the scenes at Penn state.

The bills? Who knows.

We need some lines and I don't mean coke.

Oh my cinnamon sprinkled Christ!!

LOOK WHO IT IS!!! I thought you died or something. I missed our debates in the offseason.

What happened to the text that was in your sig? I believe it was "The bills will go deep into the playoffs, I guarantee it."
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

DolphinDevil28 said:

LOOK WHO IT IS!!! I thought you died or something. I missed our debates in the offseason.

What happened to the text that was in your sig? I believe it was "The bills will go deep into the playoffs, I guarantee it."
I am kinda surprised he came back also. Now we just need Justy to come out of hiding. :lol:

Nublar7 said:
I am kinda surprised he came back also. Now we just need Justy to come out of hiding. :lol:

All the Bills fans had their year for gloating last year. It will be a while before they can gloat again.

I heard justa is out of town (actually the country) for awhile on BillsZone, I'm sure he'll be back.

Crisis said:
I heard justa is out of town (actually the country) for awhile on BillsZone, I'm sure he'll be back.
Wow, he really took this season hard. lol

Edit: Just checked at BillsZone, and he is still acitve there. Last time he was online at BillsZone was yesterday, and he posted already in January a few times. So I don't buy the "out of the country" thing. Even if he is, it looks like he still has access to the internet as he continues to visit BillsZone. That joker hasn't shown his face here since December 14th. :lol:

DolphinDevil28 said:

It's me. I've been busy. I'll be more active in the offseason again hopefully.

I deleted all the text in my sig after the Miami comeback win.

Glad you guys still love me.

Bills will have Spikes(our best player), Edwards(huge DT who can stuff the run with Sam), and Kevin Everett(our TE from the U) back for next year...they will significantly help our chances to compete

CirclingWagons said:
Bills will have Spikes(our best player), Edwards(huge DT who can stuff the run with Sam), and Kevin Everett(our TE from the U) back for next year...they will significantly help our chances to compete

Spikes no doubt will but Edwards and Everett? A rookie coming from a knee injury and a guy who was horrible against the run before he got injured? Edwards is more of a pass rusher than a run stuffer!

But hey, MULARKEY IS GONE!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom