bills good??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bills good???

Crisis said:
Spikes no doubt will but Edwards and Everett? A rookie coming from a knee injury and a guy who was horrible against the run before he got injured? Edwards is more of a pass rusher than a run stuffer!

But hey, MULARKEY IS GONE!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
Yep, here comes Haslett. :sidelol:

The Bills are falling apart at the seams. They just may be the new laughing stock of the NFL.

Losing Season(Again!): :lol:

Hiring an 80 year old GM? :lol:

Coach just suddenly quits on the franchise? :lol:

Bottom feaders for many years, and it looks like they will continue to be. God I would hate to be a Bills fan. :sidelol:

Nublar7 said:
Yep, here comes Haslett. :sidelol:

The Bills are falling apart at the seams. They just may be the new laughing stock of the NFL.

Losing Season(Again!): :lol:

Hiring an 80 year old GM? :lol:

Coach just suddenly quits on the franchise? :lol:

Bottom feaders for many years, and it looks like they will continue to be. God I would hate to be a Bills fan. :sidelol:

Wanny "quit" on your franchise, that turned out to be a horrible move too!!

Crisis said:
Wanny "quit" on your franchise, that turned out to be a horrible move too!!
Nope, Wanny was forced out. They let him resign to save some of his dignity. It was already known that Wanny was going to leave. Mularkey just flat out quit on your franchise. :lol:

Plus, there are no Saban quality coaches available. :D

honestly, I wouldn't mind Mike Martz...we might suck with him, but hey, at least we'll be fun to watch

CirclingWagons said:
honestly, I wouldn't mind Mike Martz...we might suck with him, but hey, at least we'll be fun to watch

Or just plain funny to watch...Here comes another 3 year plan to get the Bills into the playoffs.:sidelol:

They just had Sam Adams on Sirius radio and when asked about Drew Bledsoe, he said "If he was still our quarterback we'd be playing tomorrow". As in playoffs. I do believe he had a few too many of his own beers at lunch
clear.gif

MM was an idiot obsessed with TE's that he never threw to anyway... I'm sad to see him go.

Hey do you think they will replace the Gatorade with Strawberry ensure?

Back
Top Bottom