Bills looking to jump Dolphins for a QB? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills looking to jump Dolphins for a QB?

if they can't move we are in a sweet spot for someone to come get their qb directly in front of them and trump them

no doubt they are all in on qb
At this point Hoops, I’d love to see Miami trade down. Especially after what’s transpired over the last few days.

buffalo has to deal with weather so arm matters I'd say it would be josh allen or baker Mayfield

doubt lamar Jackson when you consider a lot of what youd ask of him you asked of tyrod and frankly got it right not liking for the long term with tyrod at least

If it's true they want to draft Mayfield, then why move up? He's not a guy teams are going to trade up to draft in the top five. IMO he will be there at 11.

That’s a gamble, though. If he is who they want, they’ve not hidden it well. If someone else wants him, it’ll be fairly easy to jump up into the top 10 to leapfrog us. If that’s Gase’s guy, I think you need to do whatever you can to make sure you get him.

I think it could be allen but to get there they gonna have to really throw pick 22 plus those other picks they picked up plus their 2019 first rounder plus more

cause after his combine he's going way up there

I think they want the pro style fit qb too ie the 5 and 7 step drop type

think they had their fill of the athlete primary not much pocket play shelf life

That’s a gamble, though. If he is who they want, they’ve not hidden it well. If someone else wants him, it’ll be fairly easy to jump up into the top 10 to leapfrog us. If that’s Gase’s guy, I think you need to do whatever you can to make sure you get him.

Perhaps, but the truth is I don't know what is in Gase's mind. Does Gase love Mayfield? Maybe he does. Our 'sources' sure want us to think that he does. Just like 'sources' want us to think that Sean Payton loves Baker Mayfield, too.

Me? I look at the Dolphins not even having meetings with guys they were targeting in the draft and the ridiculous obfuscation they've gone with every year since Tannenbaum got here and I think, "This stinks."

I think if you want to know who Miami's got its sights on, look at players who make a lot of sense to be drafted at #11 who might be there, and that Miami ISN'T meeting with, and ISN'T being linked to.

They sit in a perfect spot here.Seems as though they are calling our Bluff to sit right behind Miami.

Cordy Glenn gets Buffalo to move up 9 spots with a rediculous Contract like his.My god

Perhaps, but the truth is I don't know what is in Gase's mind. Does Gase love Mayfield? Maybe he does. Our 'sources' sure want us to think that he does. Just like 'sources' want us to think that Sean Payton loves Baker Mayfield, too.

Me? I look at the Dolphins not even having meetings with guys they were targeting in the draft and the ridiculous obfuscation they've gone with every year since Tannenbaum got here and I think, "This stinks."

I think if you want to know who Miami's got its sights on, look at players who make a lot of sense to be drafted at #11 who might be there, and that Miami ISN'T meeting with, and ISN'T being linked to.

Very true and hard to not think about. But Tannenbaum strikes me as someone who thinks he’s the smartest person in the room and would do the exact opposite to throw people off. Which means, essentially, we still don’t know who they like lol.

glenn when healthy is damn good and o line was a big need for cinci so it makes sense

tells you cincis not in the qb top pick market though to trade out

it's either red rocket or aj

Back
Top Bottom