Bills looking to jump Dolphins for a QB? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills looking to jump Dolphins for a QB?

Unless Cleveland is totally enamored with one QB over the other, they should take Barkley and take the best one left at 4. Or if they really want a specific QB, find out what the Giants want to jump from 4 to 2.
That might be what ultimately happens. That be smart on the Giants part because they’d still be able to make another deal with Buffalo, if their QB is there? Giants would be sitting pretty.

to get to #2 you gonna be a ransom

the odd thing with rosen is his game is ball placement and he's a California kid isn't he? neither of those seem to fit that buffalo weather and wind

Yeah, it will be a king’s ransom. Something that Miami is best to avoid doing.

I really hope that someone grabs an oven mitt and covers Tannebaum’s trigger finger.

The Bills are playing this like the Eagles did with Wentz. I was on this well before the Glenn move.

Yeah, it will be a king’s ransom. Something that Miami is best to avoid doing.

I really hope that someone grabs an oven mitt and covers Tannebaum’s trigger finger.

you know how many teams want to get up there for these qbs? you are gonna pay a **** load to come from outside the top 10 to there and there will be plenty of competition you have to beat out

that's why Miami and trade up unless tanny is traded past say pick 8 just doesn't even make sense

Nah a couple more picks will get us to 2. 21+12 gets you to 4 already.

Oooo well no worried weather and Wind. Rosen arm strong enough for a couple years until T Pegs builds his downtown Dome

I don't think 21 plus 12 gets you to 4 if they know you are coming for a qb...seems to me that's a little light

but maybe if Cleveland is willing to trade out once they get their qb at 1 if that's the route they are going...I think you'd have strong competition and a stronger offer though to trump that

And I dont think the Bills make this Glenn move 6 weeks before Draft if they dont think they are going higher
The Browns just traded wentz to the eagles last year it won’t happen again. The owner will force the GM to draft a qb at 2 sorry for your excitement. Maybe you guys can get Barkley at 3. The eagles kind of messed up the bills plan last year by making the browns get diaper rash last year

The Browns just traded wentz to the eagles last year it won’t happen again. The owner will force the GM to draft a qb at 2 sorry for your excitement. Maybe you guys can get Barkley at 3. The eagles kind of messed up the bills plan last year by making the browns get diaper rash last year

Ok they take a QB which will be Darnold. Then cool less to pay. Move to 3 and take Rosen.

If CLE passes on Barkley NYG wont.

I agree the Bills are going up there, but I think you're being naive on the cost. It will be significantly more than you think. Rosen could easily be like Jim Kelly there.

And cost prohibitive for Miami.

Glad to hear about the dome. That will considerably reduce the home field advantage they enjoy in December.

Ok they take a QB which will be Darnold. Then cool less to pay. Move to 3 and take Rosen.

If CLE passes on Barkley NYG wont.

why are you going to top 2 or 3 for rosen? is there someone you are afraid at 5 or 6 or Cleveland at 4 trading out to highest bidder will trump you for him?

just making sure you get your guy I guess

there's no doubt in my mind pre snap and progression read and ball placement he's the best in the class

I agree the Bills are going up there, but I think you're being naive on the cost. It will be significantly more than you think. Rosen could easily be like Jim Kelly there.

And cost prohibitive for Miami.

Glad to hear about the dome. That will considerably reduce the home field advantage they enjoy in December.

Gonna take
22+12
2nd
3rd (65)

According to chart is an overpay already for 2 overall

why are you going to top 2 or 3 for rosen? is there someone you are afraid at 5 or 6 or Cleveland at 4 trading out to highest bidder will trump you for him?

just making sure you get your guy I guess

there's no doubt in my mind pre snap and progression read and ball placement he's the best in the class

The Bills LOVE Rosen. He is their TGT and want to make sure they get their guy.

Scared of Denver and Jets

you know how many teams want to get up there for these qbs? you are gonna pay a **** load to come from outside the top 10 to there and there will be plenty of competition you have to beat out

that's why Miami and trade up unless tanny is traded past say pick 8 just doesn't even make sense

Not even sure that a team will want Tannehill, not because of ability and talent, but he hasn’t played a meaningful NFL game in almost two years. It’s a tough sell.

That aside, I just don’t want us to lose anymore talent for that big wind up of the typical Tannenbaum splash move. It’s one thing giving up the farm, but another thing altogether also giving up the acres of land that the farm rests upon.

The Bills LOVE Rosen. He is their TGT and want to make sure they get their guy.

Scared of Denver and Jets

I give you credit for knowing that tyrod taylor stuff was a waste of time well before anyone else did...pre snap and progression read is the way to go...has the longest shelf life and I'm a full believer it's by far the best way to go about the position and offense provided you have a qb that can execute it

and contrary to public and draft time opinion they don't grow on trees

Back
Top Bottom