bills record in 07 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bills record in 07

chibully

Scout Team
Reaction score
by the looks of their schedule, it looks like it will be a long season. i mean they open against denver, then at pittsburgh, at new england, jets, and then dallas into the bye. but they did show a lot last year.

so what does everyone think their record will be?

Pretty tough to say before the Draft, June 1st cuts, training camp, and injuries, bro.

man....why cant THIS thread be in the depths???:lol:. its not though so realistically you have to at this point pre-draft cuts etc. you would be hard pressed for a .500 season. Your D has just as many holes as our O does, alot of uncertainty's.

Like everyone else says it's too early. BUT!....

You can make predictions based off of what you know right now and I will do precisely that.

With all those losses and the wonderous Marv Levy in charge, I say the Bills win 3 or 4 game next year. It's going to be fun to watch them get rolled week in and week out.

Like everyone else says it's too early. BUT!....

You can make predictions based off of what you know right now and I will do precisely that.

With all those losses and the wonderous Marv Levy in charge, I say the Bills win 3 or 4 game next year. It's going to be fun to watch them get rolled week in and week out.
Way to contribute to the thread.

The OL is greatly improved, The D lost a step, the O is on JP hands which he did show some improvement last season...hard to predict at this stage.

4-12

They are obviously going through a rebuilding phase and I really can't seem them doing much better than that for this year.

At this point I also don't see the Fins breaking .500 either.

Let's see what happens in the draft and the remainder of free agency.

Since you asked (and way too early, but hey, why not?)

L: Sep 9 Denver 1:00pm
L: Sep 16 @Pittsburgh 1:00pm
L: Sep 23 @New England 1:00pm
L: Sep 30 N.Y. Jets 1:00pm
W: Oct 8 Dallas 8:30pm
L: Oct 21 Baltimore 1:00pm
W: Oct 28 @N.Y. Jets 4:05pm
W: Nov 4 Cincinnati 1:00pm
L: Nov 11 @Miami 1:00pm
L: Nov 18 New England 1:00pm
L: Nov 25 @Jacksonville 1:00pm
W: Dec 2 @Washington 1:00pm
W: Dec 9 Miami 1:00pm
W: Dec 16 @Cleveland 1:00pm
L: Dec 23 N.Y. Giants 1:00pm
L: Dec 30 @Philadelphia 1:00pm

6-10

Maybe go 7-10 with a win over Denver to start. A little shock and awe.

BZ

We won't start off 0-4.

No offense, but as of now I'd say the worst case scenario for your first four games would be that you guys would go 2-2.

Of course its way to early to judge right now, but hey he asked.

No offense, but as of now I'd say the worst case scenario for your first four games would be that you guys would go 2-2.

Of course its way to early to judge right now, but hey he asked.

All this yoyo does is offend all of us and you're saying no offense to him? :D

Back
Top Bottom