bills record in 07 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bills record in 07

Yeah....but all four of em' live on my street, have their Sabres flags with the big ugly yellow 'slug' logos flying proudly outside their homes, and I just can't stand the thought of these people having ANYTHING they can be happy about! :tantrum:

:sidelol: I love it!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
They seem to think losing their only running back, best DB, and 2 best LBs is a good thing. I feel sorry for how confused they are.

Whoever said, "ignorance is bliss" must have had you in mind, Teal4Ever! :D

Sorry, but the Takeo Spikes was the Bills best LB before he torn his Achilles tendon in 2005. In 2006, he was a shadow of the Pro Bowler he'd been. In fact, he was frequently replaced by a rookie LB drafted in the 6th round. Hopefully, Takeo can get better and make the playoffs with the Eagles.

London Fletcher was the Bills emotional leader, but he doesn't fit the Cover 2 defense. He was a square peg trying to fit into a round hole, and it didn't work. He'll do much better in Washington.

Buffalo's best linebacker last season was Angelo Crowell, who was sidelined with a broken bone in his leg for most of the season. He's likely to play MLB, which is the position he played in college. Oh, yeah, and that rookie who replaced Takeo at times last season -- his name is Keith Ellison. He can hold his own.

One more question for you, Teal4Ever: how come you think that Miami can fix its own gaping holes on the left side of the OL (no LG, no LT), at QB, at WR, at TE, and at DB through players already on the roster, free agency, and the draft but that Buffalo cannot? The Bills have three holes: RB (easy to fill in the draft), LB (they have prospects on the team and another position where rookies can play early),and CB (they have prospects on the team and there are plenty of prospects in the draft).

The Fins have more holes, and more serious holes than the Bills have, but I think you see them as having a winning season as opposed to the Bills whom you claim will win only 3 or 4 games. Let me explain something I've learned from watching the Bills' struggles over the last few years: the OL is the key to winning. If the Fins don't pull off a miracle and significantly improve their OL between now and opening day, it will be a long, miserable season for Fin fans because the team won't be able to score, no matter how good the defense is.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Another reason no one here likes you. :lol: Doing those things in your sig defines the word troll.

Not that I care, but I don't think you're allowed to do that quote in the sig thing. Not sure about that, but you may want to check TOS. Oh and if you do decided to keep it in there, you have to keep it next January when the Bills are 4-12. :sidelol: Deal?

I checked the TOS, and as long as it's not inflammatory or derogatory, it's okay, so I just removed the "Kinzua's Crowlist". :D However, I think that I'll start a thread over in the Depths to keep track of stupid quotes when I get the chance. Watch for it ... :evil:

CDNPHIN said:
32nd ranked defence in the NFL '07= no more than 5 & 11....:boohoo:

4th ranked defense in the NFL '06 = 6 & 10 in '06 ... now, what team was that??? Oh, yeah, the one that drafts 9th ... :evil:

Whoever said, "ignorance is bliss" must have had you in mind, Teal4Ever! :D

Sorry, but the Takeo Spikes was the Bills best LB before he torn his Achilles tendon in 2005. In 2006, he was a shadow of the Pro Bowler he'd been. In fact, he was frequently replaced by a rookie LB drafted in the 6th round. Hopefully, Takeo can get better and make the playoffs with the Eagles.

London Fletcher was the Bills emotional leader, but he doesn't fit the Cover 2 defense. He was a square peg trying to fit into a round hole, and it didn't work. He'll do much better in Washington.

Buffalo's best linebacker last season was Angelo Crowell, who was sidelined with a broken bone in his leg for most of the season. He's likely to play MLB, which is the position he played in college. Oh, yeah, and that rookie who replaced Takeo at times last season -- his name is Keith Ellison. He can hold his own.

One more question for you, Teal4Ever: how come you think that Miami can fix its own gaping holes on the left side of the OL (no LG, no LT), at QB, at WR, at TE, and at DB through players already on the roster, free agency, and the draft but that Buffalo cannot? The Bills have three holes: RB (easy to fill in the draft), LB (they have prospects on the team and another position where rookies can play early),and CB (they have prospects on the team and there are plenty of prospects in the draft).

The Fins have more holes, and more serious holes than the Bills have, but I think you see them as having a winning season as opposed to the Bills whom you claim will win only 3 or 4 games. Let me explain something I've learned from watching the Bills' struggles over the last few years: the OL is the key to winning. If the Fins don't pull off a miracle and significantly improve their OL between now and opening day, it will be a long, miserable season for Fin fans because the team won't be able to score, no matter how good the defense is.

If thats not a homer statement I dont know what is, your D was weak last year to begin with now, with all the losses to the defense its even worse. QB, easy fix, with the right one, look at Baltimore, OL, we're getting there, wr, all we really need is depth and a solid playmaker......besides that what??? You cant say we have holes in our D, we improved on what was a stellar squad last year. You have no star RB, I dont care who you pick up in the draft, he's still a rookie, Besides Evans you dont have that deep of a recieving core, Royal is a decent TE, not great, your OL, is ok.....your overpaid for 2 mediocre linemen, and your QB is...ok....yeh..he's better than Pep, and yeh, he's alot better than Lemon...but he's not all that good. I just dont see "superstar" quaterback when I look at him. I see more of a talented backup thats starting.......Buffalo's version of Harrington.

You guys do remember that you were one circus, garbage-time TD catch away from being shutout by the Bills for the entire season last year, right?

I fail to see how you'll be so much better than a team you couldn't muster seven points against in two entire games last year. Yeah, we lost some players but we have way less needs than you.

You guys do remember that you were one circus, garbage-time TD catch away from being shutout by the Bills for the entire season last year, right?

I fail to see how you'll be so much better than a team you couldn't muster seven points against in two entire games last year. Yeah, we lost some players but we have way less needs than you.

you guys remember we spotted you 21 points for three quarters right...

perspective is everything :)

Not that it matters but why would you consider it garbage time when if the 2 pt conversion was successful that all they needed to do was recover the onside kick and score a TD w/a 2 pt conversion to tie it?

Besides, this thread is about your team's record, not us. Where's your prediction?

again...let it go, you guys swept a struggling team....you want a cookie??? This year we have a better coach for one....bah...I'm not even going to go down this road with you, esp. when that isnt even the basis of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom