Bills trading Diggs to Texans | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills trading Diggs to Texans

Texans are starting to look scary
They had flashes of being scary last year, they look improved this year. They will
be a tough out…
Josh Allen is going to look real bad next year lol! I can’t wait! This is our chance to take the division over!
They will trade up probably use next years first now that they have two seconds.

I hope they draft Worthy, he's just a one trick pony and at 165 lbs he might not last very long in the NFL
Agree. We really need a big WR. But you already know how I feel Lol

Kahou is happy.

Texans are going to be hell, not because of Diggs specifically, but he's some nice icing on that cake they've been baking.

I think Josh Allen is awesome. I think as much as Diggs helped him early on, last season, Diggs played like ass and acted like one too.

I think the Bills will have a down year in 24 but not bc of Allen, he will be the only reason they win games.

We'll definitely see. He'll have the opportunity to show that.

But with a better roster last season, Allen was not the reason the Bills made the playoffs.

So, time to see what Allen is Made of, I guess lol.

Before I gloat about Diggs being traded I can't help but think this is a smart move as he is 30
And to get a 2nd fir him is decent.
This supposedly is a great draft for wrs so I will wait and see what they do.
Everyone has anointed Stroud as this great qb but now teams can study him all this off-season.
With a couple of additions via the draft this division should finally be ours
I watched them a lot. He’s talented for sure, but damn did he throw to a lot of wide open receivers. He’s going to be more than interesting to watch.

I wouldn't have called Allen a "bust" before Diggs, but he was certainly a question mark. He clearly improved in that third year.

I also wouldn't say it was all Diggs. QBs often make a significant developmental jump in their third year in a system. I believe that Allen put a ton of work in and it paid off.

Bills fans forums disagree that Josh puts work in they complain that he plays off his immense talent and hasn’t learned the nuances of QB

At the same time they Also love when he tucks and runs

I was thinking Bills would have gotten Collins or Dell in part of the trade. But nope.

Heck of a WR group in Houston. Dangerous team.

Back
Top Bottom