Bills vs Jets discussion. | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs Jets discussion.

Do you like any TV color analysts?

I only ask because it seems like no matter who calls our games, ppl don't like them.

These ppl are not Dolphin fans. They are "play by play" guys and "color man" (mostly ex players) teams.

Not sure what ppl expect. They aren't local radio guys.
It’s just a popular thing to say when someone has nothing to say about the actual games
It’s what noticed on here anyway

I knew I seen the Jets offense before, it’s a recreation of the Ray Lucas Dolphins offense.
I went to my first ever Dolphin game in 2002. Flew out from Vegas by myself the week after we won @ Denver on a last second fg. We lost Fiedler and Chambers that game. Game was against the Bills with Ray Lucas starting. I believe he lost 2 fumbles and threw 4 picks. I was sitting around a bunch of trashy Buffalo fans. Please don't bring up his name again. :bang:

Good point.

With Romo, he doesn’t always finishes his sentences. The ones he does finish contain outrageous superlatives.

I like our local radio guys.

Side note - ban that ****ing train horn.
100% with you on that. Why is a train horn allowed anyway?

Jets defence is pretty good. Unfortunately they can't hold back the tide. When they are always on the field it's just matter of time before they let in scores.

I went to my first ever Dolphin game in 2002. Flew out from Vegas by myself the week after we won @ Denver on a last second fg. We lost Fiedler and Chambers that game. Game was against the Bills with Ray Lucas starting. I believe he lost 2 fumbles and threw 4 picks. I was sitting around a bunch of trashy Buffalo fans. Please don't bring up his name again. :bang:
Sorry, but watching Jets games reminds me of what you just wrote.

Good point.

With Romo, he doesn’t always finishes his sentences. The ones he does finish contain outrageous superlatives.

I like our local radio guys.

Side note - ban that ****ing train horn.
Miami’s radio guys are horrific. So late to say where the ball is or what yard line a play got to. It drives me insane.

Bills season is rising out of the grave like the Undertaker at Wrestle-Mania. Maybe it’s just the Jets, but when they circle the wagons I get queasy. At least the Jets might be dead on arrival on Friday.

Well, 3 straight losses for the Jets and they still can't move the ball or score. With our defense coming around, like a lot of people have said, lose the turnovers (easier said than done) and we should win.

Bills season is rising out of the grave like the Undertaker at Wrestle-Mania. Maybe it’s just the Jets, but when they circle the wagons I get queasy. At least the Jets might be dead on arrival on Friday.
They will come back down to earth next week. They have to go to Philly to face what could be an angry Eagles' team.

Back
Top Bottom