Bills vs Jets discussion. | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs Jets discussion.

Normally I wouldn't say ballgame in the 3rd quarter, but these guys have 0 firepower on offense. Maybe if they are protecting a lead and can run or use PA, but in this situation it's almost impossible.

Do you like any TV color analysts?

I only ask because it seems like no matter who calls our games, ppl don't like them.

These ppl are not Dolphin fans. They are "play by play" guys and "color man" (mostly ex players) teams.

Not sure what ppl expect. They aren't local radio guys.
Yeah I know but out if all of them I don't like the most is Romo
.I think it's just his takes on things

Of course he has only thrown the ball twice, but the way he was calm with the all out blitz slid to the left and delivered was nice. Zach Wilson wouldn’t have made that play.

We’re not running the ball unless we get Hunt back at least
Holes need to be established
We have a lot of trouble at it today
Thought Mostert did a decent job physically behind a line that didn’t give him much
You really don’t need run that well against the Jets. Just enough to keep them honest.

Has nothing to do with this game but DEFINITELY rooting for the Pats to beat the Giants next week.
Sorry, but if it were up to me, Belichick would NEVER win another game... ever! I just can't stand the thought of him breaking Shula's win record. Wait... if NE beating KC would help Miami in the playoff seeding, then I'll let Bill have that one win, but that's it!

Back
Top Bottom