Bills waive Watson, | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills waive Watson,

Whitner20 said:
Because The Bills LB's are better than your LB's
Dude i need some of that **** your smoking.. :sidelol: :sidelol:

Uh, Spikes and Crowell are head and shoulders above Spragan and Crowder, and Fletcher and Thomas are basically even.

Before you all go crazy, here are some stats to think about:

Fletcher has more tackles than any other NFL player over the last 6 years.

Last year, Crowell had 115 tackles, 3 sacks, and 2 INTs. Crowder had 85 tackles, 0 sacks, and 0 INTs.

I don't need to look up stats to prove the Spikes/Spragan argument.

B-LO said:
Uh, Spikes and Crowell are head and shoulders above Spragan and Crowder, and Fletcher and Thomas are basically even.

Last year, Crowell had 115 tackles, 3 sacks, and 2 INTs. Crowder had 85 tackles, 0 sacks, and 0 INTs.

:shakeno:

spikes and fletcher (very underrated) are great LBs in this league, but neither are as good as Zach...take the homer glasses off.

Nappy Roots said:
:shakeno:

spikes and fletcher (very underrated) are great LBs in this league, but neither are as good as Zach...take the homer glasses off.
Currently, Spikes is better than Thomas.

B-LO said:
Currently, Spikes is better than Thomas.

My ***! Spikes is great and all but he's not better than Zach. If anything they would be even. Zach was 2nd in tackles(158) last year and he missed time, How many did London Fletcher have?Thomas has had 100+ tackles for the last 6-7 years if im not mistaken if not more. I'm not even going to put any effort into arguing about if Posey is better than Zach because we all know that's not true. Spikes is a great linebacker don't get me wrong but i;m not going to say he's better than Z.T.

B-LO said:

The number of tackles is not a very good argument. The Bills defense had a lot more snaps than the Fins -- meaning the Bills were on defense more and had more opportunities for tackles. :wink:

For me, I would put Zach a little above Fletcher, Crowder above Crowell, and Spikes above Spragan. But, I think all of these matchups are close.

Vertical Limit said:
Zach Thomas has the same statistics, but he missed 2 games. He would have easily got to 180+.

Could've been injured worse if he did play in the two games.

Assuming is a tough thing.

Back
Top Bottom