Bittersweet bit of news from Sioux City | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bittersweet bit of news from Sioux City

JPhinfan86

Chief of the Finheaven Iowa Chapter.
Reaction score
Some of you may recall that I come from Sioux City Iowa, our indoor football team dominated the league hardcore all year last year with a concluding record of 15 - 3, only to lose to a team in the championship (extremely suspect officiating) that we beat THREE times in the regular season. Well our starting running back Freight Train Freddie Jackson led the league in ALL major categories (TD's and Yards) for the entire year. It just so happens now that unfortunately he won't be returning to our roster this year after 2 years in Sioux City due to the fact that he's been called up....something no other indoor team has ever had happen. He was actually signed by the Buffalo Bills. I'm very happy for him yet at the same time, the freakin' Bills?! So his last year in Sioux City saw him rush for 1,770 yards (a much larger feat in INDOOR football) and scored 53 Touchdowns, he was also the landslide league MVP.

BANDITS' JACKSON SIGNS WITH BUFFALO

Fred Jackson's Bio on BuffaloBills.com The Bill's website has one incorrect bit of info....Fred actually rushed for 53 TD's not 40. :up:

HE'S EVEN GOT THE SPORTS TICKER ON THE UIF'S OFFICIAL SITE

clear.gif

clear.gif

Seems as if this is the wrong forum bub. But, seeing as you do have a guy named Sam in your sig, I will ask the mods to go easy. :D

Adam First said:
Who cares...

Don't post if your gonna make a comment like that. It's better if you just keep that to yourself.

Ace88 said:
Don't post if your gonna make a comment like that. It's better if you just keep that to yourself.

I seriously doubt this guy that this guy is talking about will make it past training camp.

hey bud, I'm a Sioux Falls Storm fan, can't believe you can't get over the loss, but these guys don't care about our local indoor fooball league. There is a reason he went to the powerhouse "Coe College". LOL

Haha, yea true but I still have to support my boy. I actually didn't intend to post this on the home page....I was reading a thread there and hit the 'new thread' button without thinking. I was actually going to put it in the Beast of the East forum, I do apologize.

Redsphins said:
I'm a Sioux Falls Storm fan, can't believe you can't get over the loss,
Hey we beat you guys THREE times regular season, you shouldn't even have been in the running to face us. It's done now. The officiating in that game was absurd if you recall....did you make the trip down here for it? Also, notice Jerry Davis isn't being called up.....you guys can have our throw aways :roflmao:

And you guys lost in the Championship game, boo hoo, what do you want me to say? Sorry for winning???

Redsphins said:
And you guys lost in the Championship game, boo hoo, what do you want me to say? Sorry for winning???
:calm: DOWN! :fh:

Yea, if you see the post count i'm well aware that this is a Fins board. However it does have a smack board so, there is a place for everything here. :rocker:

Redsphins said:
hey bud, I'm a Sioux Falls Storm fan, can't believe you can't get over the loss, but these guys don't care about our local indoor fooball league. There is a reason he went to the powerhouse "Coe College". LOL

Careful now......I actually played @ Coe with Fred Jackson, he was sweet I didnt think he would get called up but you know Marv Levy was a Coe grad and he just may be pulling a string or two to get Freddie a look, It happened with Carey Bender when Levey was coaching.
Congrats Fred Jackson

Back
Top Bottom