Bittersweet bit of news from Sioux City | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bittersweet bit of news from Sioux City

To Bigkess55 -- His twin bro Patrick plays defensive back for my Bandits. I see he also went to Coe College, did you play with him as well (stands to reason i'd guess).

yep, they lived on my floor when I was a Jr. I think, I plaed LB and Pat played DB, Freddied was our obviously our HB, Freddied split carries with one of my real good friends till Eric Graduated, then Freddie was Iowa conf. MVP his junior and senior years
Tell em Big Kess says whats up

Hey I seriously will. Our season resumes here pretty soon and after each game you can go onto the field to talk to the players. When I do I'll post to see how he reacts. :lol: BTW, where are you at now?

back in NE Iowa I am married and have kids you see I am two or three years older than those guys but still Coe Alum.

Playing days are long gone but I did coach a youth team this yaer and we went 5-0-1 thats as close to the field as I have gotten since 2000 my hat is off to those guys for sticking with the game for so long

For Fred it isn't simply 'sticking around' either. He's rather famous here in town. I saw him in public once with his wife and he got mauled lol. We take our football rather seriously here and these guys are on pedestals lol. Fred really is THAT good in this game. :up: I really hope he thrives in Buffalo, even if he doesn't you gotta be proud he even got there. He's headed to Europe right now though, allocation I see. We should see him on T.V. this offseason in the NFL Europe, keep your eyes peeled.

Thats sweet I just e-mailed the Bandits statement to some of my boys who lived with us
Yea I hope fred does well too
Thanks for the info

Later

Yea that release is awesome but when I viewed his place on the Bills official site that's when I really started to get excited for him. Rather official....if only it were with the Fins. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom