Bleacher Report's Phin's Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bleacher Report's Phin's Mock Draft

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...test-pick-miami-can-make-at-every-spot/page/2

1. Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
2A. Margus Hunt, DE, SMU (6'8", 275)
2B. Stedman Bailey, WR, West Virginia
3A. Carrington Byndom, CB, Texas
3B. Robert Lester, S, Alabama
4. Gerald Hodges, LB. Penn State
5. Connor Vernon, WR, Duke
6. NO PICK...thanks Vontae
7A. Joseph Fauria, TE, UCLA
7B. Jordan Rodgers, QB

I just am not feeling this....if we draft a Guard with the first pick I am gonna lead a riot on Jeff Ireland's office. I like the Stedman Bailey pick. The rest are a lot of reaches.

Warmack is a terrible choice for our blocking scheme. Rest of the draft isn't actually half bad, but that's a terrible first rounder purely for scheme

This is a great draft....FOR ME TO POOP ON!
TriumphInsultDogw01-1.jpg

NO to this draft!

Although, I do like the Jordan Rodgers pick in 7th round

Not bad, except for 1st rd pick. Substitute Eifert (TE) for Warmack and its not bad

Not bad, except for 1st rd pick. Substitute Eifert (TE) for Warmack and its not bad

How people still think Eifert is worth the #12 overall pick is completely beyond me.

I can see why he went with what he picked in the 1st, Richie is one of the worst guards in the ****ing league all he has going for him is his tough guy attitude.

I'd not be surprise if Ireland took a guard at 12....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Warmack was the only one of the five or so top prospects for the coming draft in that national championship game that really impressed me.

He is a lock future All-Pro, and if the Dolphins address the receiver needs in free agency, I would not have a problem with adding Warmack and creating an awesome O-line.

I'd be fine with an OLine pick with our #1 if we properly address our lack of playmaker at WR in Free Agency.

How people still think Eifert is worth the #12 overall pick is completely beyond me.

So you think Keenan Allen is a better football player than Eifert? Let the fun begin.

at least he aint no teddy ginn at #9.

Um... That's not even best fit for our scheme. The best guard that fits our zbs is the guy from UNC Jonathan Cooper, so thank you, but no thanks. And he isn't even worth the 12th pick imo.

Back
Top Bottom