Bleacher Report's Phin's Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bleacher Report's Phin's Mock Draft

How people still think Eifert is worth the #12 overall pick is completely beyond me.

I thought the same thing a few months ago. But after really taking a look... I think he's the best offensive weapon on this draft.

Also, Marcus hunt is a beast but not sure if you have to use a 2nd rounder on him. And Fauria in the 7th would be a steal

Warmack was the only one of the five or so top prospects for the coming draft in that national championship game that really impressed me.

He is a lock future All-Pro, and if the Dolphins address the receiver needs in free agency, I would not have a problem with adding Warmack and creating an awesome O-line.

There is no such thing as a lock for All Pro. I don't see this guy pancaking the likes of Wilfork, Ngata or even Soliai. He will not be nearly as dominant in the NFL as he is in college, therefore, he should not be valued that high simply because of the position he plays. He also has a huge belly. Is the guy disciplined enough to stay in shape?

Back
Top Bottom