Blow for Barkley ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Blow for Barkley ?

its not gonna make anything interesting...luck could throw 5 picks tomorrow and it won't matter...his draft position is set in stone...

Exactly.

No matter what Luck or Barkley do from here on out, Luck will be the surefire #1 overall pick. His resume and prospect status is already so far ahead of the game that it means jack diddly what Luck does the rest of the season.

There's lots of bored kids here looking for some drama though.

its not gonna make anything interesting...luck could throw 5 picks tomorrow and it won't matter...his draft position is set in stone...

So if he throw 5 picks this game and 4 next week then he fails a drug test and gets a DUI while soliciting a prostitute it's set in stone ?

Nothing is set in stone my friend. Not even this guy. I could live with Barkley.

So if he throw 5 picks this game and 4 next week then he fails a drug test and gets a DUI while soliciting a prostitute it's set in stone ?

Nothing is set in stone my friend. Not even this guy. I could live with Barkley.

it's set in stone...it was set in stone last year had he come out...carolina was ticked when he decided to return to stanford...lucks the top pick...i don't care what off the wall ifs you want to throw in there...

what's funny is fishfanmiami just 2 weeks ago didn't want to talk about any of this draft stuff... and was the lead horse for the mediocrity machine of rooting for the team "no matter what".. trying to tell us what a "fan" he is. And how awful the SFL crowd is for thinking about the draft already

funny that he's starting threads like this just a week+ later, and has already given up on the season by reading his posts of total frustration with the team.

kids

lmao

Exactly.

No matter what Luck or Barkley do from here on out, Luck will be the surefire #1 overall pick. His resume and prospect status is already so far ahead of the game that it means jack diddly what Luck does the rest of the season.

some making headlines out of bulletin boards....

Exactly.

Some bored adults too.

I so glad you guys all know the end of the story in advance and are planning our Luck parade though downtown Miami.

There is a 100 page thread expounding all his vurtues.

Cann't you guys even have a discussion on the possibility we DON"T get this guy ?

Your setting yourself up for a major disappointing on down the road but that's your call.

Some bored adults too.

I so glad you guys all know the end of the story in advance and are planning our Luck parade though downtown Miami.

There is a 100 page thread expounding all his vurtues.

Cann't you guys even have a discussion on the possibility we DON"T get this guy ?

Your setting yourself up for a major disappointing on down the road but that's your call.

you mean like all you guys who thought this dolphins team was gonna compete for a playoff position this season...ehhh...i'll take my feel on players prospects and the game over just about anyone here...

when it comes to andrew luck chance i'll take...i'm all in

what's funny is fishfanmiami just 2 weeks ago didn't want to talk about any of this draft stuff... and was the lead horse for the mediocrity machine of rooting for the team "no matter what".. trying to tell us what a fan he is. And how awful the SFL crowd is for thinking about the draft already

funny that he's starting threads like this just a week+ later, and has already given up on the season reading his posts of total frustration with the team.

kids

lmao

Still rooting for a win every Sunday. Still frustated with the team play and coaching. NEVER said SFL guys were not true fans just did not then or now like the loser aditude of wishing and rooting for the Dolphins to lose. As the loses mount I don't think it's wrong to discuss draft possiblities.
But thanks for the kind words bag man.

you mean like all you guys who thought this dolphins team was gonna compete for a playoff position this season...ehhh...i'll take my feel on players prospects and the game over just about anyone here...

when it comes to andrew luck chance i'll take...i'm all in

You got me there . I'm always optimistic when the new season starts and until proved other wise.
That didn't take long this year.

I'll make it clear that I want Luck on our team. As stated he's the real deal- a once in a generation prospect much like Manning was in the 90's. With that being said, if things don't work out and we can't get him I would be satisfied with Barkley or Landry Jones as a consolation prize.

I'll make it clear that I want Luck on our team. As stated he's the real deal- a once in a generation prospect much like Manning was in the 90's. With that being said, if things don't work out and we can't get him I would be satisfied with Barkley or Landry Jones as a consolation prize.
It's a great year to be drafting a QB and even without Luck I think we'll find a good one.
That's kind of a reason why I still want them to end the year with a few wins. Maybe with a new coach and 1st round QB and a few free agents we can be competative next year.

Andrew Luck is clearly the best of the bunch, but I really like Landry Jones also. I still don't see us winning a game so Miami can whoever they want.

Back
Top Bottom