Blow it for Burrow | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Blow it for Burrow

They might... or they might take the best player in the draft in Chase Young... or they might realize that Darnold is crap and take one of the QB's. Yea we need a top 2 pick lol
If they don’t fire Gase it would be so like him to blame the season on Darnold and have to take a QB to justify his story / try to keep his job.

I’m still in the Tua camp, he obviously wasn’t near healthy and still almost pulled it off.

Burrow was also a converted WR? Tannehill was a special case/project....Comparing apples and oranges here.
Tannehill came to Texas A&M as a QB. Couldn't beat out the starter so became a WR.

looked like Brady last night
I'm not going that far, but his leadership, and command of the offense, including protections, were both very evident.

I can't take anything away from Tua. He mades plays, but he didn't seem to be as "inspiring" to his team as Burrow.

Now I understand, the NFL is not a rah rah league, but leadership qualities are important.

I'm not going that far, but his leadership, and command of the offense, including protections, were both very evident.

I can't take anything away from Tua. He mades plays, but he didn't seem to be as "inspiring" to his team as Burrow.

Now I understand, the NFL is not a rah rah league, but leadership qualities are important.

The thing with Burrow that would concern me is what happens when teams game plan for his ability to scramble?
Can he beat you from the pocket? Can he beat whatever coverage you're throwing at him on the back end? I'm not sure!

That's not something I'm concerned with Tua about. The kid processes fast and you can tell it's not going to take long before he figures it out.

The thing with Burrow that would concern me is what happens when teams game plan for his ability to scramble?
Can he beat you from the pocket? Can he beat whatever coverage you're throwing at him on the back end? I'm not sure!

That's not something I'm concerned with Tua about. The kid processes fast and you can tell it's not going to take long before he figures it out.
TBH, I have had that concern, to some extent, for all college QBs not named Peyton.

Yes, thier college careers can be indicative, but do you really ever know for sure. The NFL is far more complex than even the most advanced college programs.

That's why interviews, and psyche profiles carry so much weight with teams that have good scouting teams.

There is a lot more that goes into assessment, than simply watching games, like average fans do.

Tua, Burrow, or bust.

This entire season, hell, this entire rebuild, was all for nothing if we end up with some other bum like Herbert.

Have to get a top 2 pick. We got our win. No more. Start Rosen and secure that franchise QB.

TBH, I have had that concern, to some extent, for all college QBs not named Peyton.

Yes, thier college careers can be indicative, but do you really ever know for sure. The NFL is far more complex than even the most advanced college programs.

That's why interviews, and psyche profiles carry so much weight with teams that have good scouting teams.

There is a lot more that goes into assessment, than simply watching games, like average fans do.
True, being a winner helps ala Brady I n college when given the opportunity but accuracy, headstrong, and playmaker all is part of a great not good qb. I’m tired of the guy who ho will settle for 3

Back
Top Bottom