Bobby Taylor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bobby Taylor

H2Ronnie23

Ronnie Is The Future
Reaction score
I think Bobby Taylor is rather old, but can still produce and be the shut down corner he is known to be. He could also teach Daniels, Poole, Howard and the other D-backs how do be better at their positions. I would take him after what I saw the first game. We need something to help with our secondary, and the whole Eric Brown thing, Im not too sure about it because we already signed Tebucky Jones/ Lance Schulters/ and maybe Eric Brown. Not only that but we have Travares Tillman, and Yeremiah Bell, plus Akins, I don't know if were gonna be able to even afford Ronnie or even have him on the roster with so many safeties. I just hope the problem gets corrected, and above all we need at least one more offensive lineman, Eric Brown is a great run stopper and Is suspect in pass coverage; so whats the point in signing a run stopper when we need a deep cover threat. The logic doesn't seem to reasonable to me. What do you guys think?
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hwy now, your thread is misleading...had me ready to come in here and start a keyboard rampage for signing a has-been injured player

Please DO NOT put leading and COMPLETELY FALSE info in your titles!!

as for teaching the younger players...thats why Maddy is there

Oh man, your so lucky you changed the thread title, about 30 members with *Change your title" beat sticks were looking for you.

lol, jk

Bobby Taylor is washed man... sign him if you want to get burned....

Losman7 said:

were already getting burned or it looked like it during mondays game, i say we wait to see how our secondary does on saturday

Losman7 said:

I would rather have Bobby Taylor who at least provides leadership than Reggie Howard. They way I see it - how can a one time dominant CB be WORSE than the Reggie Howard we saw Monday night.

Bobby Taylor is only months older than Madison. Howard obviously can't do the job if he's getting beat by the college receivers on the Bears. Taylor may not be a pro-bowler anymore but Howard never was. What harm will a one year deal do to add depth in case neither Daniels or Edwards can do the job?

I love this site!!.Everytime some washed up former star is released everyone wants to pick him up.

Look people there are 30 GM's in the NFL. All are alot smarter than any of us. If Bobby Taylor could still play someone would pick him up. It's obvious since he has been available for 8 months and no one has signed him that most NFL GM's don't think he can play at a high level anymore. 29 other teams don't want him and don't think he can play so why would the Dolphins brass think any differently!!!

Satchboogie said:
I love this site!!.Everytime some washed up former star is released everyone wants to pick him up.

Look people there are 30 GM's in the NFL. All are alot smarter than any of us. If Bobby Taylor could still play someone would pick him up. It's obvious since he has been available for 8 months and no one has signed him that most NFL GM's don't think he can play at a high level anymore. 29 other teams don't want him and don't think he can play so why would the Dolphins brass think any differently!!!

right on my friend...

Bobby Taylor is doen with IMO. He is old and he has a knee injury. If we do sign a CB, then i want to sign a young one or T-Buck.

Back
Top Bottom