Bobby Taylor | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bobby Taylor

Satchboogie said:
I love this site!!.Everytime some washed up former star is released everyone wants to pick him up.

Look people there are 30 GM's in the NFL. All are alot smarter than any of us. If Bobby Taylor could still play someone would pick him up. It's obvious since he has been available for 8 months and no one has signed him that most NFL GM's don't think he can play at a high level anymore. 29 other teams don't want him and don't think he can play so why would the Dolphins brass think any differently!!!

its kind of like a Jets fan getting pumped that we released Tim Bowens.....and their wanting their team to sign him...

lol

I love how T-buck comes up after people say they don't want an old washed up corner. :confused: :rofl3:

Honestly...I'd take the potential of Bobby Taylor over Reggie Howard and Mario Edwards any day.

Our defense needs many things right now. Signing another run blocker is a great idea. I do think that we need to also sign a more experienced corner to compliment Madison.

I never said Taylor was going to come in and be dominant. I understand no other teams have signed him - I also understand there aren't any other teams with Reggie Howard as their #2 corner (for the time being). Your theory is that since no one else signed him we shouldn't no matter how bad our CB's are.

Lets face it - we need a #2 corner because we face a lot of QB's better than Grossman - Hutchinson - Orton this year.

PhiNomina said:
I never said Taylor was going to come in and be dominant. I understand no other teams have signed him - I also understand there aren't any other teams with Reggie Howard as their #2 corner (for the time being). Your theory is that since no one else signed him we shouldn't no matter how bad our CB's are.

Lets face it - we need a #2 corner because we face a lot of QB's better than Grossman - Hutchinson - Orton this year.

I agree with the points....and I think at this point he would probably sign for the veteran min. too. We could bring him in on the cheap...maybe he pans out...maybe he doesn't. If we want to win this year...and I am pretty sure Saban does...he'll explore all his options. Especially if the secondary isn't performing to his expectations.

Why not look at the young corner who was cut by the Rams

He appears to be a good corner, but he missed curfew and may need some maturity like Wright. But he was performing well on the field according to Martz. He will be a free agent after 3:00 if he is not picked up off waiver.

Lee2000

if you're looking for a vet corner who's out there, may I suggest Aaron Beasley. I think he's still got a little game left in him and should be cheap (providing he doesn't have an injury). Personally, I like him better than Taylor.

After watching the new guy Kris Richard, I think he could stick for depth purposes maybe. He seemed to play well in the game (as well as any of the other corners anyway)

just a thought.

Beasley sounds pretty good to me. He played well for the Jets and was very Consistent for Houston..... I think he played for Houston.....don't kill me if im wrong. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom