Bobby Wagner?!? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bobby Wagner?!?

As soon as I saw this, I thought this would be a lock for a free agent signing. Fangio is a LB guru and Wagner is looking to win.

Anybody happen to know how good he was on the field last year though? Don't want to sign him if it's just a name and nothing else.

As soon as I saw this, I thought this would be a lock for a free agent signing. Fangio is a LB guru and Wagner is looking to win.

Anybody happen to know how good he was on the field last year though? Don't want to sign him if it's just a name and nothing else.
Had a comparable year 141 tackles, 2 picks. Most importantly he played every game

Well he was the highest rated LB by PFF at 90, 5 points higher then anyone else.

From the games I watched his best hit was on a fan.

Back
Top Bottom