boise state ryan clady and miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

boise state ryan clady and miami

idaho

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
There is a story in Boise that Ryan Clady's agent and the big tuna have had several discussions about Clady after his pro day workout. Ryan Clady is definitely not even first round pick material. And that comes from a die hard Boise State Fan. What it could mean is that Tuna may have some trade down options and is looking at what is left at the botton of the first round dr

"I've had multiple conversations with (Miami Dolphins' boss Bill) Parcells about the first pick," Dye said. "I'm not saying they're going to do it, but the fact that he's being discussed in that realm tells you how people think about him."
aft.

Idahostatesman.com for the full article

I definatly don't agree with the Not first round pick material. KB,Boomer,and CK like him more than Jake Long, and Clady definatly should be a top 15 pick.

There is a story in Boise that Ryan Clady's agent and the big tuna have had several discussions about Clady after his pro day workout. Ryan Clady is definitely not even first round pick material. And that comes from a die hard Boise State Fan. What it could mean is that Tuna may have some trade down options and is looking at what is left at the botton of the first round dr

"I've had multiple conversations with (Miami Dolphins' boss Bill) Parcells about the first pick," Dye said. "I'm not saying they're going to do it, but the fact that he's being discussed in that realm tells you how people think about him."
aft.

Idahostatesman.com for the full article

Do you mean he is not first OVERALL material? But yea, that is very interesting. Clady seems like a nice prospect...hopefully we can trade down and grab him & also get extra value.

i would like Clady if we could get him just not for the first pick overall

Here's what NFLDraftCountdown says:

Redshirted in '04 and then started the next three seasons...Played right tackle as a redshirt frosh and then made a seamless transition to the left side when Daryn Colledge moved on to the pros...Has a rare blend of size and athleticism and was born to protect the quarterbacks blind side...Has all the physical tools you look for and he's the best pure left tackle prospect in this draft...A sure-fire Top 10-15 pick.
nfldraftcountdown.com

Not first round material? Clady is definately first round material! I look at him, and I see a guy that you can put at the LT spot at his first mini-camp, and a guy who won't reliquinsh that spot until the day he hangs up his cleats. Yeah, he's gonna be good.

interesting. I love the guy...was really high on him until he tore his pec in the combine. I mean...after only 23? did he forget the proper form or something? or was he simply not strong enough to continue and over did it? ill be honest that this scares me...(scouts say his weakness is upper body) we know how poor upper body can be taken advantage of (weve watched jason taylor own these guys for a decade) so Im definitely hesitant at this point.

I sent him a msg. on facebook mid-season last yr when Randy Mueller was in town scouting him. Hes a classy guy.

interesting. I love the guy...was really high on him until he tore his pec in the combine. I mean...after only 23? did he forget the proper form or something? or was he simply not strong enough to continue and over did it? ill be honest that this scares me...(scouts say his weakness is upper body) we know how poor upper body can be taken advantage of (weve watched jason taylor own these guys for a decade) so Im definitely hesitant at this point.

I sent him a msg. on facebook mid-season last yr when Randy Mueller was in town scouting him. Hes a classy guy.

I was thinking something along the same lines about his strength, and especially how one translates that to a man blocking scheme, since I know his team used the zone blocking scheme.

I have seen over 100 mock drafts and Clady's in the top ten in 90+% of them. Where does these people come up with these remarks?

BTW I'd love to find a way to trade down and pickup Clady that would be money.

Quotes from a very delusional agent, not on his best day is he No overall.

Torn pec? for a guy who had to stronger? ugh...no thanks maybe the third.

Yes...Clady is so good...he hurt himself lifting weights at the combine...O'Brother. Another finese LT.

I wonder if the injury will cause him to fall to the second round. I wonder how serious a torn pec is?

um, hello, if dude tore his pecs, you can hang it up. Billy searchin for another steal in round 4 or somethin.

Back
Top Bottom