boise state ryan clady and miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

boise state ryan clady and miami

Not first round material? Clady is definately first round material! I look at him, and I see a guy that you can put at the LT spot at his first mini-camp, and a guy who won't reliquinsh that spot until the day he hangs up his cleats. Yeah, he's gonna be good.

I watch everygame and I maynot be a nfl scout but I know 100s of fans and no one thinks clady is a first rounder. He gets beat outside alot. He is big but I am not sure how strong he is. I would say he is soft. I maybe wrong but he would not be my 1st round pick.

I have seen over 100 mock drafts and Clady's in the top ten in 90+% of them. Where does these people come up with these remarks?

These people have watch the kid play every game he has played at Boise. He may have good size and speed but I have seen him lit up by alot of speed rushers in his career. One game against Hawaii the whole line got owned by some marginal defensive linemen. He is good at holding.

Here is the Link to the story:

http://www.idahostatesman.com/1256/story/313661.html

Here are some other quotes:

The Carolina Panthers sent five officials, including head coach John Fox. And it isn't because Boise is lovely this time of year. The Chicago Bears are sending head coach Lovie Smith next week for a private workout.

Carolina picks No. 13 in the first round. Chicago selects 14th.

"Some teams are like, 'We're probably not going to be able to get you.' Teams in the 20s say that to me," Clady said.

Carolina and Chicago might be saying that soon.

The Kansas City Chiefs, who select fifth, need an offensive tackle. Their representative told Dye that Clady "did nothing but impress" Monday.

Back
Top Bottom