Bold Prediction: Daunte will break the Dolphins single season comp. pct. record. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold Prediction: Daunte will break the Dolphins single season comp. pct. record.

Not exactly a bold prediction if the record is 64.2% and Culpepper's career average completion percentage is 64.4% lol.

Hope DC breaks every record Dan set, nothing against Dan, love him, but want DC to succeeed beyond our wildest expectations.

In Saban We Trust!

PhinsRock said:
Hope DC breaks every record Dan set, nothing against Dan, love him, but want DC to succeeed beyond our wildest expectations.

In Saban We Trust!

I don't think he is the QB that Dan was and he definitely doesn't have the receivers Dan had...or the receivers DC had early in his career for that matter.

Thanks for those Greise stats to those who looked them up. I know Bob didn't throw much but he had many 9-14, 125 yard, 1 td type of days where we won 21-10.

I think people are getting a little carried away.....Dans record isnt untouchable, look at Daunte's completion% year by year

2000 - 62.7
2001 - 64.2
2002 - 60.7
2003 - 65.0
2004 - 69.2
2005 - 64.4

He has had a better completion percentage than the Dolphins record in 4 seasons, and I see no reason he couldnt do it again

hopefully he wont break the most turnovers by a Miami QB in a season.
I wonder what Sabans strategy will be to help him?

Hasta said:
I don't think he is the QB that Dan was and he definitely doesn't have the receivers Dan had...or the receivers DC had early in his career for that matter.

Thanks for those Greise stats to those who looked them up. I know Bob didn't throw much but he had many 9-14, 125 yard, 1 td type of days where we won 21-10.

When Griese didn't have the great running game he passed more in the late seventies and still made the Pro Bowl.

I still remember the 6 touchdown game on Thanksgiving, he had to have 400-500 yards in that game, he was very capable of throwing the football.

It could happen.

HA! That would still put him ahead of your boy Looserman back there. :sidelol:

I'd take Helen Keller with an amputation before I'd want any of the QBs on the Jills roster

Same on you, you should know better than to poke fun at the mentally challenged.

PROUDMONKEY said:
hopefully he wont break the most turnovers by a Miami QB in a season.
I wonder what Sabans strategy will be to help him?
Don't see that as much of a problem. When Daunte has had good coaching and solid talent around him, he has put up 40TDs seasons with very few turnovers. Just check the stats from his 3 probowl years.

HelloMotto said:
its his completions to the other team that i worry about. I know everyone is excited to have him on our team, but i had him on my fantasy team last year as my #1 pick and he really sucked. It might take me a while to warm back up to him after his proformance last year.....:fire:

The whole offense blew. They lost Linehan, they had nothing that resembled a running threat last year, the D could pretty much pass protect every down. I'm confident that's not happening here.

I am more concerned about our win/loss percentage than DC's completion percentage. 11-5 would work for me.

Completion percentages depend somewhat on WR's and they style of offense. But, Daunte's percentages are very good. I'd give him a shot - especially if we get a good #3 WR in here (he may be there already, but has to show it).

Back
Top Bottom