Bold predictions NFL network | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold predictions NFL network

I wonder what it was like in your house when JuWan James' name was called last week. Did you kick the dog or beat the kid? Not one pundit have I heard say that James cannot be successful - Go f-ing root for another team...

Were you dropped on your head as a child?? Just because you hate the James pick doesn't mean everyone else does. Personally I like the pick, not crazy about where we got him but glad we didn't trade up as well. Now head on back over to your home site at ganggreen and leave this board to dolphin fans.

James is the RT you can bet your ass on that.

Fox is a lot better than people around here give him credit for. His problem is staying healthy. If he stays healthy it will be a training camp battle. After last year I think it is pretty obvious you won't be given the position just because you are a highly drafted player. If Jordan wasn't given the job neither will James. James has a chance to be a very good RT in this league, but he still needs to add some strength and get a lot better in the run game to be a great all around player. Right now Fox, when healthy is better in the run game. We will see how camp shakes out and James will win it if it's a close race, but don't count Fox out just yet.

Fox is a lot better than people around here give him credit for. His problem is staying healthy. If he stays healthy it will be a training camp battle. After last year I think it is pretty obvious you won't be given the position just because you are a highly drafted player. If Jordan wasn't given the job neither will James. James has a chance to be a very good RT in this league, but he still needs to add some strength and get a lot better in the run game to be a great all around player. Right now Fox, when healthy is better in the run game. We will see how camp shakes out and James will win it if it's a close race, but don't count Fox out just yet.

We don't have Cam Wake or O Vernon on our OLine. James was drafted to start. If Fox makes it a battle then good, he'll provide a nice backup.

We don't have Cam Wake or O Vernon on our OLine. James was drafted to start. If Fox makes it a battle then good, he'll provide a nice backup.

So you figure Jordan was drafted to be a backup?? All I'm saying is Fox was told he would be given a shot at the starting job, and rookies aren't always handed the starting job. If James wins the job like he should then it will be his job, just don't be surprised if it takes awhile for him to win it.

I view that as a negative. A bold prediction means he is picking Tannehill because it's a long shot for it to actually happen. That's what makes it bold.....but on the positive side at least he is acknowledging that it could happen.

It is a long shot in the AFC with Manning and Brady still playing.

If RT is that good, then this team IS in the playoffs.

I don't know you, but that story alone makes me respect you a lot!

You crushed her!

I got suspended from school for a day because my social teacher had a crooked pointer finger. I said something she pointed at me and said did you say that? I proceeded to say to my mate next to me I think she is pointing at you bud.....ahhh good times.

Tannehill can do it. But it will depend on our OL. They need to be effective at both pass pro and run blocking. If defenses do not need to worry about our run game it will be another frustrating year for the offense IMHO.

You make a good point. Fox isn't bad, and was a pleasant pick up. He can both pass pro and run block.

I was hoping he might win one of the positions as well, because let's face it, we drafted 2 rookies for 3 positions and that math doesn't work. Shelley was worse than both of our starting OG's last year at pass pro, which is the only thing Albert and James do.

But from what I heard, Fox is already injured again. I hope it is only a rumor, but I would like to hear it from him.

What does the Fox say?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Tannehill can do it. But it will depend on our OL. They need to be effective at both pass pro and run blocking. If defenses do not need to worry about our run game it will be another frustrating year for the offense IMHO.

You make a good point. Fox isn't bad, and was a pleasant pick up. He can both pass pro and run block.

I was hoping he might win one of the positions as well, because let's face it, we drafted 2 rookies for 3 positions and that math doesn't work. Shelley was worse than both of our starting OG's last year at pass pro, which is the only thing Albert and James do.

But from what I heard, Fox is already injured again. I hope it is only a rumor, but I would like to hear it from him.

What does the Fox say?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Yeah even if Fox does win the job I think very few here, and even fewer in Detroit, would think he could make it the whole year without getting injured again. So either way James will have to end up starting at some point. But like you say, it's not the tackles this year that has me so worried about the OL. This year our guards are a mess.

Hopefully Dallas Thomas is 100% healthy and can be the player we saw on tape from his college days. He was a VERY good player in college and a steal in the 2nd rd. Some players can't handle all that goes with injuries and begin to doubt themselves and their ability to compete. If he's past his injuires and has added some strength he can be a pleasant surprise to some around here that have already written him off.

Heres to keeping our fingers crossed. :brewskis:

Miami will make the playoffs im confident in that

We'd have to win the division at the very least for Tannehill to go to the probowl.

Back
Top Bottom