Bold Predictions vs Rams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold Predictions vs Rams

Joe Dolfan

Active Roster
Reaction score

40% of the predictions involve Tua. One guy says he'll shine. The other says he'll put up a stinker.

Pretty weak as bold predictions go

I'm not making a bold prediction. I'm hoping for a good game, but I'm apprehensive. I think I'd be content with a decent game without injury.

Edit: "Carr had a season-low completion percentage (66.7%) and passer rating (97.5)" I didn't realize Carr was having that good of a season. Dude really is undervalued. I'd be ecstatic if that ended up being Tua's season low.

There's also a video by Kurt Warner about Tua vs the Rams.

I'm not a fan of Frelund's stuff, but her program has Miami with a 51% chance to win.

Last edited:
I don't know how they couldn't be, it has been the talk of almost every football network all week. Pace and deception

My bold prediction is Fitz finishes the game, and the dolphins finish the season in search of a QB. I think Tua is an awesome talented QB and will become a solid coach, but when I watch him I see less of Russell Wilson and more of Pat White. MAN I hope I'm wrong, but that is just what I see.
If the NFL turns into a flag football league, Tua goes to the Hall of Fame.

My bold prediction is Fitz finishes the game, and the dolphins finish the season in search of a QB. I think Tua is an awesome talented QB and will become a solid coach, but when I watch him I see less of Russell Wilson and more of Pat White. MAN I hope I'm wrong, but that is just what I see.
Wow, that got dark! I appreciate your honesty. I see him throwing for 250yds 2 TDs and 1 int.

wow, why do you say that? I thought all the so called experts and in fact experts saw him as the lock #1 for his football skills coming out pre injury

Some of you dont deserve nice things. I will be back to this thread tomorrow night to watch a particular poster eat crow.

Back
Top Bottom