Bold Predictions vs Rams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold Predictions vs Rams

I agree! I don't understand people who wanna trade X...when he's healthy he's one of the best ball hawk corners in the league.
You obviously do understand. That's why you put the "when he's healthy" disclaimer in the statement.

You just dont agree.

I'm good either way, as long as we get 2 high assets in return.

I like being able to put those two guys on the field together. It opens up so many options for defensive schemes.

On the other hand, I also only give X a 50/50 shot on whether the frequent injuries and missed chunks of seasons continue to be the norm, versus a dependable player that can be counted on during the coming playoff runs.

My bold prediction is Fitz finishes the game, and the dolphins finish the season in search of a QB. I think Tua is an awesome talented QB and will become a solid coach, but when I watch him I see less of Russell Wilson and more of Pat White. MAN I hope I'm wrong, but that is just what I see.
If the NFL turns into a flag football league, Tua goes to the Hall of Fame.

Stevie see it too.Stevie-Wonder-1-e1589220265653.jpg

You obviously do understand. That's why you put the "when he's healthy" disclaimer in the statement.

You just dont agree.

I'm good either way, as long as we get 2 high assets in return.

I like being able to put those two guys on the field together. It opens up so many options for defensive schemes.

On the other hand, I also only give X a 50/50 shot on whether the frequent injuries and missed chunks of seasons continue to be the norm, versus a dependable player that can be counted on during the coming playoff runs.
My bad, I didn't know your thoughts on X in regard to his overall value.

Not sure what "you just don't agree" is in reference to. But I to def I have a bias when it comes to X...I just like him as a player, no fuss, serious player. But I do feel like every game he seems to come up a bit gimp on some plays...always makes my heart skip a beat!

Back
Top Bottom