bold predictions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bold predictions

Yeah , you never know which Romo will show up. That should be a tight game and maybe we sqeak out a victory.

Heck it's been all gloom and doom around here for good reasons. I just want get excited about something other than next years draft.

Yeah , you never know which Romo will show up. That should be a tight game and maybe we sqeak out a victory.

Heck it's been all gloom and doom around here for good reasons. I just want get excited about something other than next years draft.
i would love to kick the cowboys *****. i ****ing hate them so much. does anyone know if we are going throwback like 03?

I see a winning streak coming. I predict that Miami will win the exact amount of games needed to drop them low enough in the draft to miss out on the top QBs.

I see a winning streak coming. I predict that Miami will win the exact amount of games needed to drop them low enough in the draft to miss out on the top QBs.
Luck and Barkley should go early. The other qb's like Landry , Weeden and RG3 should be available in the mid to late 1st round.
There's our choice. Move up and give up picks or move down and get extra picks.
No way we don't get a 1st round QB just might not be one of the top two.

when we went to 0-4, as much as it pained me to hope for the fins to lose, i didnt want to have another one of the 5-6 win seasons enough to miss the playoffs but miss out on a top pick, especially this year with luck.

However, with 2 wins already, and despite us still not making the playoffs, no point on wanting to lose anymore. their is absolutley zero chance we get the 1st or 2nd pick for that matter, and zero chance the colts win 3 games. the colts are one of the worst teams in nfl history.

just when you thought they couldnt downgrade at qb, now i believe dan orlovsky maybe the starter. win 3 games? how about score double digit points, than maybe they can talk about winning a game,let alone 3. not happening.

Agreed 100%. Getting excited about the #1 pick before 0-12, 0-13 was pretty stupid of us. The colts are just too bad.

ok so everyone is very off topic....

Back to topic

My Bold Predictions...

-Marshall will finish with over 100 receptions
-Bush will finish with 10tds and his highest rushing total as a pro in yds. He will be our starting RB next year
-Jake Long will make the pro bowl in his worst season as a pro
-JAred Odrick at the end of the season will be one of the cogs of the defense
-Matt Moore will continue to play well, not great
-Charles Clay will have a few more big plays
-Edmond Gates will not see the field
-Mike Pouncey will not make the pro bowl but will be an alternate and will deserve to be there
-sean smith will lose his starting job

the dolphins will finish 7-9 losing to the Cowboys and the Patriots

ok so everyone is very off topic....

Back to topic

My Bold Predictions...

-Marshall will finish with over 100 receptions
-Bush will finish with 10tds and his highest rushing total as a pro in yds. He will be our starting RB next year
-Jake Long will make the pro bowl in his worst season as a pro
-JAred Odrick at the end of the season will be one of the cogs of the defense
-Matt Moore will continue to play well, not great
-Charles Clay will have a few more big plays
-Edmond Gates will not see the field
-Mike Pouncey will not make the pro bowl but will be an alternate and will deserve to be there
-sean smith will lose his starting job

the dolphins will finish 7-9 losing to the Cowboys and the Patriots

Yikes I'm far from a smith fan but who would replace him. I'm even less of a Wilson and Carroll fan. It sucks but I think Davis, smith and Allen our the best 3.

Mark Schlerreth predicted Matt More to throw for 350 yards and 4 touchdowns during a Miami victory tomorrow.

I'd take 250 and 2 TD's with no turnovers. That plus 100 on the ground should do the trick.
31 - 24 Fins.

Back
Top Bottom