Bold statement | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold statement

I'll go the opposite since everyone is going crazy on the positive side - this should appease the naysayers - The O doesn't materialize and the D can't hold them up - finish the season 6-10

Interesting.

Will many leave in Free agency or will they all just get replaced in the draft?
Probably both.

Parker, Williams, Grant, Hollins, Bowden, Perry. Am I forgetting anyone?

Williams and Hollins are in their final year of their contracts, if they make the team this year. Perry, Bowden, and possibly Grant are in danger of not making the team this year, leaving 2022 even bleaker. The real question mark is Parker.

I’d actually like that bold take. I’d put money on his prediction.

That's my kind of "meh" - LOL
I got to go along with Ghostarm on this one 235 passing yards per would be disappointing.

On the other hand, if our D is lights out most weeks, there may be no need to air it out.

Be bold.

Say that "Tua has statistically a better season than Burrow and Herbert, combined." - LOL
OOooo, I'll have what you have been drinking!

We wont see Parker, Fuller, Waddle and Preston Williams all healthy in a single game this year. Is that even Bold?

Experience matters, time to grow together
We could go far this year

My bold prediction is:

Half way through the season as the Dolphins keep winning, the talking heads will shift emphases and say:
They knew the Dolphins were going to be a tough team to beat this year.

Three quarters of the way through the season they will be saying:
They knew Tua was going to be great and the current stats are showing they were right.

The last game of the season they will be boasting that they knew that our backs and receivers were the best in the league.

When we get to the Superbowl they will be pointing out how effective the FO was rebuilding the team.

When we win the Superbowl they will be complaining that any one with an OL like ours would have done as much or more.

Dolphin fans will be to drunk to care what the talking heads are saying.

Next year the talking heads will start out saying, I'm not sure they can repeat this year.

Did I mention I'm from the future? - LOL

Back
Top Bottom