Bold statement | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold statement

Miami will have at least 3 wide receivers miss multiple games

Parker leads the team in receiving yards by at least 300 yards, misses 2 games.

Waddle ends up with around 800 yards rushing and receiving combined. I was pessimistic on this but now I really think they plan to use him in a variety of ways.

Mike G finishes top 5 in both receiving yards by a TE and TDs.

Gaskin finishes top 5 in receptions for a HB.

Big difference between being benched and getting the backup reps in a blowout I think.

If he's actually pulled from games that is a horrible sign. If its a blowout obviously Brisset getting some snaps is ideal.

I agree.

As much as I type, you'd think I could have been a little more specific.

In my defense, I'm really excited about this team this year and starting to get a little "wrapped around the axle" emotionally.

My not so bold prediction for the year

The Dolphins go 13-4 and win the Super Bowl to which I win tickets to attend. Flores coach of the year. Tua MVP, 2 x 1000 yard receivers and one is Gesicki. Gaskin leads league in all purpose yards. Ogbah breaks the sack record, Holland DROY, Xavien DPOY, and I get fan of the year in Finheaven for such an accurate prediction.

p.s. I die happy in a plane crash home

You mean like this one

'Break the INT record of NFL history.'

Now that's a fantasy prediction if I ever heard one.
How so?
Our D is elite. Secondary is the center piece of the elite D, and its 7 deep. And 17 games. Of cause its remote, but we are capable.

How so?
Our D is elite. Secondary is the center piece of the elite D, and its 7 deep. And 17 games. Of cause its remote, but we are capable.

I misunderstood you

it sounded like said you we would break the int record with out QB

My mistake

Back
Top Bottom