Boldin , only a newspapper rumor or real target IYO ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin , only a newspapper rumor or real target IYO ?

DEZ BRYANT!

Thats all I want! Make it Happen Bill PLEASE!!!!

I don't see a player on a bad team as a poor excuse. Arizona has been pass happy for some time, Bryant...no. And his #'s look a lot bette than what you are spewing. Just knocking off a 1000 yard season because you don't think its that great? Look at our past WRs for I dont know...the past 15 YEARS....ask them what a 1000 yard season means.

I love how someone who is a Dolphin fan is bashing someone who has has ONLY 2 seasons over 1000. A couple of days ago people were screaming for chambers to come back, he had 1. Sad.

His success of late could be our benefit. All the stats that he has been great, has been of late....

Boldin is a possesion WR...no question he would have more Receptions. Thats a given. He also has had the same QB / scheme most of his career. Hasn't been bounced around.

You don't think Bryant is better than Ginn? Really? ok...we'll just leave that alone I guess.

BP and co. are much more likely to go after Bryant...cheaper, no picks guy. I'd be happy with both actually....

Boldin has had 3 different starting QB'S in his 7 years. Also had to go through the QB shuffle as well.

Sure 2 of Bryant's good seasons have been of late. But you can't discount his 2 Ginn like years in between those 2 years.

So I ask you.... What is the norm with him? The 5 out of 7 Ginn like seasons? Or the 2 seasons he had success. In the last 4 years he has had 2 of both.

I am not bashing Bryant for only having 2 1000 yard seasons. Don't try to spin what I am saying. I was using that to PROVE to you that Boldin and Bryant are not close to equals like you seem to suggest.

His #'s look alot better then what I am spewing? So when I list his stats for the past 7 seasons? How do they look better then showing 5 times he had less then 734 yards receiving?

All you have to do is look at the two players stats. Both Ginn and Bryant. 5 out of Bryants 7 years resembles that of Ginn's. It's that simple.

Ginn hasn't lived in a pass happy offense either. Has had different OC'S. Has dealt with multiple QB'S and a QB shuffle. So why does he not get the same courtesy you are willing to give Bryant?

Or does that argument only work for Bryant? Is he the only one that gets excuses?

Do we need to make a play on a FA WR? Does Dez Bryant not fit the mold of what we need at wideout, a big, physical guy playing opposite Ginn? There seems a decent chance he will slip to us on the draft board if what the pundits are saying is true.

Back
Top Bottom