Boldin talks stalling in Arizona | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin talks stalling in Arizona

Come on guys be honest with yourselfs. Roy williams was traded for a 1st and a 3rd. Anquan Bolden is arguably better than Roy Williams. So, Arizona will want at least a 1st and a 3rd. If they dont get that they arent going to trade Anquan cause hes under contract for 2 more years whether he likes it or not. So if your preprared to give up this years 1st and 3rd for anquan, thats what its going to take. Me personally I wouldnt give up a 1st and a 3rd for him. Just draft Hakeem Nicks who is 6 or 7 years younger than him, and im perfectly confident he will turn into a great reciever in this league. Then we still have our 3rd to do with it what we want.

Come on guys be honest with yourselfs. Roy williams was traded for a 1st and a 3rd. Anquan Bolden is arguably better than Roy Williams. So, Arizona will want at least a 1st and a 3rd. If they dont get that they arent going to trade Anquan cause hes under contract for 2 more years whether he likes it or not. So if your preprared to give up this years 1st and 3rd for anquan, thats what its going to take. Me personally I wouldnt give up a 1st and a 3rd for him. Just draft Hakeem Nicks who is 6 or 7 years younger than him, and im perfectly confident he will turn into a great reciever in this league. Then we still have our 3rd to do with it what we want.
I wouldn't say arguably I would say he is by a mile.

MONEY WILL BE THE ISSUE NOT DRAFT PICKS in obtaining Boldin! If Arizona can't come to agreement with him on a contract what makes you think that the FRUGAL Dolphins will?

The Dolphins will HOPE to find a WR in the draft who will be just as good as Boldin or who fits the BILL but for MILLIONS OF DOLLARS LESS!!

If we don't get Holt, then start thinking about 5 of the top 7 WRs:
1. Crabtree - Will Be Gone
2. Maclin - Most Likely Will Be Gone, Remote Possibility that We Move Up For Him
3. Heyward-Bey
4. Nicks
5. Harvey (SURPRISED??, Will Not Go As High As Some Expect)
6. Robiskie (Better Route Running & Hands than Britt, as long as he doesn't run the 40 and post 4.57 - 4.65 numbers he'll go before Britt)
7. Britt (character concerns and hands questions)

8. THE REST: Iglesias, Murphy, Massaquoi, Tate, Turner, Wallace, Byrd, Williams (if he drastically improves his disapointing combine 40 time)

9. OTHERS: Butler, Barden (will not go as high as a lot of people on this board think), Cosby

The Cardinals are notorious for being cheep.

When are you guys going to get it?!?!?! The only one Bill Parcells negotiates a Fat contract for is himself! He will make sure his Fat A$$ has every loop hole escape claus out there. Why so just before the world figures out that is theory doesn't win Championships since the dawn of free agency and the salary cap he can quit. Here is the proof since 1994 the introduction of the salary cap and free agency he is 2 0f 3 in the post season with the Patriots 0 for 1 in Superbowl, 1 of 2 with the Jets, 0 for 2 in Dallas and 0 for 1 with the Dolphins!

His ideas are out of date!

HE IS WORTH A KINGS RANSOM!!!

so PAY IT BILL!!!!

i guess we are going to stay in this if they want to come to miami
it is only going to be for the leauge minimum crap for the next 10
years AGAIN.

YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR TALENT!! bargains get you NO WHERE!!!!

there isnt an nfl player worth what they are all making right now, period!

but, thats the market, and if you want to be competetive, you cant sit
back and hope some pro bowler will sign for the leauge minimum.

wont happen. HASNT HAPPENED!!

we are NOT a true 11-5 team. last year had MANY factors that will not be
there this year. so if bill and company think they can build this team back
up with drafting only within 4 years, THERE NUTS!!!!!!

heck, bill billichek's team is 5x the team we are and he is out there signing
free agents.

he collects TALENT. thats why he WINS!!

From the Oline to the Dline and most of NE's talent came via the DRAFT. They get the occasional piece via FA or trade. Miami is in no position to be giving away a 2nd rd pick for anyone.
I don't understand people like you. Miami and BP said at the start....3-4 years. To think you can BUILD a SB caliber team w/in a year and half is silly. Miami should have went 4-12 to keep people like you in check. People who honestly look at Miami and evaluate their talent, know they are a few years away.
NE didn't build their team over night. They drafted...drafted....drafted....drafted. Only after they had their OLINE and Dline and their Golden Boy did they become SB contenders. Even w/ Bledsoe, most of that NE team was draft built. NE has the luxury of throwing alil cash here and there for FA's. They are deep along the lines and have plenty of playmakers. Something Miami is thin on.

When are you guys going to get it?!?!?! The only one Bill Parcells negotiates a Fat contract for is himself! He will make sure his Fat A$$ has every loop hole escape claus out there. Why so just before the world figures out that is theory doesn't win Championships since the dawn of free agency and the salary cap he can quit. Here is the proof since 1994 the introduction of the salary cap and free agency he is 2 0f 3 in the post season with the Patriots 0 for 1 in Superbowl, 1 of 2 with the Jets, 0 for 2 in Dallas and 0 for 1 with the Dolphins!

You silly lil rabbit. He basically put most of the pieces in place for the PATS and Girls. Give the Dolphins a D. Ware or a C. Canty on D. I can only hope BP drafts talent like that.
And the talent he drafted in NE, allowed a obscure QB from Michigan to come in for a Vet QB and win a SB.

You silly lil rabbit. He basically put most of the pieces in place for the PATS and Girls. Give the Dolphins a D. Ware or a C. Canty on D. I can only hope BP drafts talent like that.
And the talent he drafted in NE, allowed a obscure QB from Michigan to come in for a Vet QB and win a SB.

You do realize that Canty basically begged Parcells for a visit and got snubbed. So he signed at the Giants. Oh yeah Tricks are for kids :lol:

Your right, I say we stop the Parcells monster now!?!?!?!?!!?!
Lets get rid of him! I'm sure 31 other teams in the NFL would be stupid enough to let this man ruin their franchise too.

I mean what has he done for us lately. Taking a 1 win team to 11 wins means nothing. I mean Cam Cameron set us up for that turnaround with 2 (count them 2 :oops:) contributing starters from his 2007 draft and one defensive FA acquisition!

All Parcells did was completely turn over our roster and put us in the position to win!

BUT NOW HE PASSES ON BOLDIN!! Who will only cost an arm to trade for and a leg to sign for an extended deal! IDIOT!

WINNING GAMES IS OUT OF DATE!
SELLING JERSEYS IS IN STYLE!
I understand....I play Madden!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:crazy:

I actually can't believe you were serious with your original post

Lets get rid of him! I'm sure 31 other teams in the NFL would be stupid enough to let this man ruin their franchise too.

I mean what has he done for us lately. Taking a 1 win team to 11 wins means nothing. I mean Cam Cameron set us up for that turnaround with 2 (count them 2 :oops:) contributing starters from his 2007 draft and one defensive FA acquisition!

All Parcells did was completely turn over our roster and put us in the position to win!

BUT NOW HE PASSES ON BOLDIN!! Who will only cost an arm to trade for and a leg to sign for an extended deal! IDIOT!

I understand....I play Madden!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:crazy:

Don't bother...I've seen a lot of his posts. BP ran over his dog or something.

Kudos

From the Oline to the Dline and most of NE's talent came via the DRAFT. They get the occasional piece via FA or trade. Miami is in no position to be giving away a 2nd rd pick for anyone.
I don't understand people like you. Miami and BP said at the start....3-4 years. To think you can BUILD a SB caliber team w/in a year and half is silly. Miami should have went 4-12 to keep people like you in check. People who honestly look at Miami and evaluate their talent, know they are a few years away.
NE didn't build their team over night. They drafted...drafted....drafted....drafted. Only after they had their OLINE and Dline and their Golden Boy did they become SB contenders. Even w/ Bledsoe, most of that NE team was draft built. NE has the luxury of throwing alil cash here and there for FA's. They are deep along the lines and have plenty of playmakers. Something Miami is thin on.

actually, the pats were a 4 win team before they won the sb. and the pats arent really that well off on o-line, when light went down there was a marked drop off for them. and starting last year they had close to, if not, the oldest defense in the league, then when the old people got hurt, as they do, they were exposed, even with castle showing up the way he did they finished behind us. the pats bring in lots of people every year, whether they stick or not is the question, but take a look at; 1rst and 2nd wr, both safeties, half of their running backs (in recent years), 1-2 of there dl rotation guys, and atleast 1-2 of their o-line were fa's.

Boldin has said numerous times he wants out, but also said he would not hold out either. Threads dead! He's going nowhere!

Back
Top Bottom