Boldin? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin?

Please stop! we're not trading for him and wr hardly work out when they go to new teams. STOP WITH THESE THREADS!!!!!

I understand your frustration, but to say "wr hardly work out when they go to new teams" is not always the case. Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Terrell Owens, Jerry Rice to name a few. It depends on the plater and the system he iss in.

Please stop! we're not trading for him and wr hardly work out when they go to new teams. STOP WITH THESE THREADS!!!!!

Well, seeing as how we inquired about him last summer, I'm sure there's a chance we do it again this summer.

A 2nd, 6th, Joey Porter, and Patrick Turner for Boldin. Done.

And don't tell me they wouldn't want Porter. Both of their WOLB are free agents after this season and Porter at 8.0 sacks, which is only 2.5 less than the two of them combined.

I have seen many threads talking about acquiring Miles Austin, Vincent Jackson or Brandon Marshall, but I see no one mentioning Anquan Boldin,

Not trying to be a jerk, but try doing a search. There have been dozens of threads about Boldin on this forum. It has been talked to death.

Not trying to be a jerk, but try doing a search. There have been dozens of threads about Boldin on this forum. It has been talked to death.

I agree there many threads talking about him prior to the trade deadline, but I have not seen any threads about him since then.

isn't he in his 30's now?

He "just" turned 29 two months ago, calm down. Secondly, Terrell Owens is 36, while Randy Moss is about to be 33 in February...so a 29 year old Boldin is in his prime. Worth every penny/pick MIA gives up for him.

Thirdly, not going to cost what Marshall will cost.

I am not so sure he had a good first half of the year, but has surely picked it up during the second half. He is not young, and the question is: can he produce those numbers without Fitz demanding attention on the other side?

the answer is YES. He's had several 100 games with Fitz hurt...so YES HE CAN.:hi5:

the answer is YES. He's had several 100 games with Fitz hurt...so YES HE CAN.:hi5:

AMEN. He was tearing it up with Jeff Blake as his QB. It's just the injury bug that scares me.

Dude....no.
If you were the Cardinals, would you honestly make that trade?
Overpriced Porter with little left in the tank
Crowder doesnt make any game changing plays
Ayodele- nuff said
Ginn- fast but underachieving WR...not to mention that they are loaded at WR.

If you can get a 2 and a 4 or whatever they are shopping him for these days, it would carry alot more value than that deal there. Just my opinion.

Yes, because Boldin is as good as gone after next year and everybody in the world knows it. After next year, they get nothing.

Actually, Joey's money goes down significantly next year. He has already been paid the bulk of his bonus and and I think his base is only like 2mil.

I agree about Crowder, but it will be an uncapped year and all the good young LB's are going to become max tendered RFA's. The Cardinals are going to have other priorities in the draft. Warner is a man of his word and he is done after next year and Lineart really stinks. Us guys in Phoenix know our Cardinals well. (remember what we told you about Green the CB they cut.) Cardinals may draft Mallet or Pike or even the guy from Oregon.

They are not loaded at WR. Jerheme Urban is a 29 year old free agent and he is as good as gone, so if they trade Boldin they will need two more WR's for their corps.

Cardinals know when Warner retires a window is going to close. They are going to go for it next year, and everyone knows that even a very good draft doesn't help much the 1st year. They will need some experienced vets to get the job done on defense and taking a chance on Ginn when all he is expected to be is the #4 and the KR is good bet IMO.

I agree that Ayodele isn't great, but he is good depth as backup and I think he is probably better than Hagans, but either way they will need the depth.

Cardinals may have to trade Dockett as well. He is a jerk and wants a ton of money. He is a UFA but will become a RFA. They could lose Gabe Watson as well.

Ya man, If I were the Cardinals I would definitely do the deal. I would draft a couple LB's with upside in the late rounds but I would want veterans when I go after the SB in 2010.

Back
Top Bottom