Boldin? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin?

if we get mr. boldin you can all but wrap up a playoff spot and probably a division title...

saying this obviously means that he will stay healthy!

thats how good i think boldin is hes just freaking amazing

What about the fact that the cardinals made a commitment to him...then he turns around and wants more money cause he played well?

That is dumb if he played bad they still would have payed him his guranteed money..

The guy can play I will give him that..Is he worth more money? Yes..

But him and his agent took the fast money instead of waiting..
Ppl hate on TO cause he did the exact same thing..
I dont want players holding my team ransom...

Tuna does not negioate with that kinda of crap..

Don't get me wrong I agree with what you are saying but to take the players side of it the team can terminate their contract at ant time. Yes they still have to pay them the guaranteed money, but they do not have to honor the contract.

As far as To goes Boldin never let the contract issue get in the way of his play or preparation. Boldin is a class act and a leader. He would be a very welcomed addition to a young group of receivers if he ended up in Miami.

Cardinals could lose a mess of LB's. Dansby has been franchised twice and is a FA,Chike Okeafor and Bertrand Berry are old and FA's as well. Hayes is decent but Hagans stinks.

The Dolphins may be able to swap players and not even spend a pick.

Crowder,Porter,Ayodele and Ginn for Boldin.

I have seen many threads talking about acquiring Miles Austin, Vincent Jackson or Brandon Marshall, but I see no one mentioning Anquan Boldin, he's having a GREAT year. Isn't this his last year of his contract? If this is an uncapped year, will the Cardinals finally pay him? What about a trade, is that still an option? Thoughts?

I am not so sure he had a good first half of the year, but has surely picked it up during the second half. He is not young, and the question is: can he produce those numbers without Fitz demanding attention on the other side?

I am not so sure he had a good first half of the year, but has surely picked it up during the second half. He is not young, and the question is: can he produce those numbers without Fitz demanding attention on the other side?

He is far and away the toughest and most physical WR in the league. He was unbelieveable his rookie year without Fitzgerald, I think he can easily produce at a VERY high level without Fitz. Especially if he is getting a majority of the targets (which he is not right now b/c of the weapons they have in Zona).

Cardinals could lose a mess of LB's. Dansby has been franchised twice and is a FA,Chike Okeafor and Bertrand Berry are old and FA's as well. Hayes is decent but Hagans stinks.

The Dolphins may be able to swap players and not even spend a pick.

Crowder,Porter,Ayodele and Ginn for Boldin.

Dude....no.
If you were the Cardinals, would you honestly make that trade?
Overpriced Porter with little left in the tank
Crowder doesnt make any game changing plays
Ayodele- nuff said
Ginn- fast but underachieving WR...not to mention that they are loaded at WR.

If you can get a 2 and a 4 or whatever they are shopping him for these days, it would carry alot more value than that deal there. Just my opinion.

It would be awesome to have Boldin on this team not only because of his skill set and strong effort, but his toughness. THE DUDE GOT HIS FACE BROKEN LAST YEAR AGAINST THE JETS AND CAME BACK 2 GAMES LATER TO PLAY THE PANTHERS!!!!

That's something else.

Dude....no.
If you were the Cardinals, would you honestly make that trade?
Overpriced Porter with little left in the tank
Crowder doesnt make any game changing plays
Ayodele- nuff said
Ginn- fast but underachieving WR...not to mention that they are loaded at WR.

If you can get a 2 and a 4 or whatever they are shopping him for these days, it would carry alot more value than that deal there. Just my opinion.

I've suggested a 2 and 4 in the past to get him. He is MORE than worth it. I say screw the draft picks. Let's get a proven playmaker at WR instead of a shot in the dark draft pick that may or may not turn into the playmaker we need.

I've suggested a 2 and 4 in the past to get him. He is MORE than worth it. I say screw the draft picks. Let's get a proven playmaker at WR instead of a shot in the dark draft pick that may or may not turn into the playmaker we need.

Weren't they asking for more than #1 for him?

if we get mr. boldin you can all but wrap up a playoff spot and probably a division title...

saying this obviously means that he will stay healthy!

thats how good i think boldin is hes just freaking amazing

Oh boy. This is the Miami Dolphins who play in the NFL, not your fatasy beer league. There are 4 major aspects to the game, O, D, ST and coaching. Boldin helps to partially fix one of these things. It would make out team better but unless he wants to play 2/4 Lb spots while also playing saftey, his presence will "all but wrap u" sh*t

Weren't they asking for more than #1 for him?

They were asking that last year, but I think they'd drop their price this year just due to the state of the NFL right now and him being a FA after 2010. I'd think they'd wanna cut their loses. He obviously wants more money and is convinced the Cards are not going to give it to him. They will be listening to offers this offseason. Just depends on what others are offering, but I don't think he will be in Arizona next year. Just IMHO.

Please stop! we're not trading for him and wr hardly work out when they go to new teams. STOP WITH THESE THREADS!!!!!

Posts like this are laughable. You act like it is unfeasible for something like this to happen. You are not BP or JI, or even a scout for the Phins, so you cannot say for certain what will happen.

Besides, this is a MESSAGE BOARD for fans of the Miami Dolphins. If we can't dream about what could be at the end of a promising, but disappointing season, what's the point of this website then anyways?

Back
Top Bottom