Bolt fans happy about possibility of fins getting brees | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bolt fans happy about possibility of fins getting brees

VEGASFIN

Rookie
Club Member
Reaction score
Found this on chargers forum thought it was pretty funny.

"Not that this is any surprise, but I am so sick of the Dolphins mooching off of our team. Why does it seem like every player they sign is a former Charger!? They need to stop picking up our table scraps and learn how to build their own franchise. It would be so sad if they have Brees as their starter next year and Cleo Lemon as their backup. Why don't they just change their name to the "Miami Ex-Chargers!?"

On a side note, however, if Brees DOES sign with the Phins, here's to the long overdue renewal of the great Dolphin-Charger playoff rivalry!! I think that would be a cool revival for the NFL, given the history between both teams. The next ten years could be fun..."

:boohoo: :boohoo:

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=29189

VEGASFIN said:

"Not that this is any surprise, but I am so sick of the Dolphins mooching off of our team. Why does it seem like every player they sign is a former Charger!? They need to stop picking up our table scraps and learn how to build their own franchise. It would be so sad if they have Brees as their starter next year and Cleo Lemon as their backup. Why don't they just change their name to the "Miami Ex-Chargers!?"

On a side note, however, if Brees DOES sign with the Phins, here's to the long overdue renewal of the great Dolphin-Charger playoff rivalry!! I think that would be a cool revival for the NFL, given the history between both teams. The next ten years could be fun..."

I

I hope we do get Brees, but yeah, we have got ex chargers the last few seasons. Kinda funny I guess

playmaker1 said:
I hope we do get Brees, but yeah, we have got ex chargers the last few seasons. Kinda funny I guess

But they got our ex-Phins Fletcher & Feeley, how can they be distraut?:sidelol:

VEGASFIN said:

those are a year old
:shakeno:

Hey we're just getting what is rightfully ours in Brees. Wanny really screwed us out of that one!

you ask me, he sounds a little bitter about losing Brees. I think those guys are hopeful but scared crapless of what the team is going to look like next year with Rivers being the undisputed number one, and A.J. Freaking Feeley as the insurance if Rivers goes down or plays like my grandmother.

it's not uncommon for fans to act like that, but I know a lot of Charger fans that are ticked off that Brees might leave.

Eshlemon said:
But they got our ex-Phins Fletcher & Feeley, how can they be distraut?:sidelol:
That's what I was thinking. Man, they just can't appreciate it when we give back. :sidelol:

#14 Today, 02:32 PM
lu4449
Veteran Join Date: Nov 2004
----------------------------------------

Here's a particularly uncomfortable post from the Phin's board:

"It's amazing, after all is said and done, we could end up with the Chargers top two QB's. According to Marty, he had very high expectations for QB C. Lemon before we added him. He even went as far as calling out the people involved in making the decision of letting him go....

He was very angry over losing Lemon from what I understand, and I can't image how PO'd he'll be if he loses Brees as well. Not to mention it being to the same team...."

Ouch!

Please, AJ, do not let this happen!
===============================================

:sidelol:....That's my quote!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

I like the one ahole on that Charger thread that says he wishes Brees the same success that Dan Marino had...spectacular numbers but nary an NFL title. Yeah, just like Fouts!

Back
Top Bottom