Bolt fans happy about possibility of fins getting brees | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bolt fans happy about possibility of fins getting brees

Haven't the Chargers also had Jerry Wilson the last couple years? Unless it's a different Jerry Wilson....

Goin` Deep said:
I like the one ahole on that Charger thread that says he wishes Brees the same success that Dan Marino had...spectacular numbers but nary an NFL title. Yeah, just like Fouts!

unlike marino brees will have a running game

VEGASFIN said:
Found this on chargers forum thought it was pretty funny.

"Not that this is any surprise, but I am so sick of the Dolphins mooching off of our team. Why does it seem like every player they sign is a former Charger!? They need to stop picking up our table scraps and learn how to build their own franchise. It would be so sad if they have Brees as their starter next year and Cleo Lemon as their backup. Why don't they just change their name to the "Miami Ex-Chargers!?"

On a side note, however, if Brees DOES sign with the Phins, here's to the long overdue renewal of the great Dolphin-Charger playoff rivalry!! I think that would be a cool revival for the NFL, given the history between both teams. The next ten years could be fun..."

:boohoo: :boohoo:

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=29189

Brees would be the only legit ex-Charger (other than Seau) who would be brought with any expectations. Boston was a low risk move as was Lemon.
The Chargers have mooched off the Dolphins for years i.e Shawn Lee, Tony Martin. They now have Feeley and Fletcher.
That whole post is sophomoric.

ChambersWI said:
it's not uncommon for fans to act like that, but I know a lot of Charger fans that are ticked off that Brees might leave.

:yes: I hear it every day

VEGASFIN said:
Found this on chargers forum thought it was pretty funny.

"Not that this is any surprise, but I am so sick of the Dolphins mooching off of our team. Why does it seem like every player they sign is a former Charger!? They need to stop picking up our table scraps and learn how to build their own franchise. It would be so sad if they have Brees as their starter next year and Cleo Lemon as their backup. Why don't they just change their name to the "Miami Ex-Chargers!?"

On a side note, however, if Brees DOES sign with the Phins, here's to the long overdue renewal of the great Dolphin-Charger playoff rivalry!! I think that would be a cool revival for the NFL, given the history between both teams. The next ten years could be fun..."

:boohoo: :boohoo:

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=29189

what are they whining about, didn't they get Feeley?

So in the end we got Brees and they got Fletcher...lol

Ozzy rules!!

My one buddy is a charger fan. When I told him (last week) that we are prob going to sign him he went on a rant. "F*** Y** That is MY QB. At least for this week. Next week is different but until then don't talk about MY QB"

I explained (mildly) to him, that they have Feeley, and shouldn't that be about payback for us getting Brees? He didn't want to talk to me much about football after that. The scowl I got was priceless.

From what I've seen of Charger fans on this board, they are generally very classy and we've never had any true bad blood between us in recent years.

Eshlemon said:
But they got our ex-Phins Fletcher & Feeley, how can they be distraut?:sidelol:

lol yea that was the 1st thing i thought, what do we have 2 of ther players and soon to have 3 but then we released seau so thats 2 , am i missing somone?, and im sure that have atleast one more guy that was a former dolphin

another thing we should take from the chargers:

at the top of their forum page they have section called cheerleaders, where they have all the chargers cheerleaders pictures and such. i think it would be prudent to add such a thing to this forum

Goin` Deep said:
I like the one ahole on that Charger thread that says he wishes Brees the same success that Dan Marino had...spectacular numbers but nary an NFL title. Yeah, just like Fouts!
hehe correctomundo. We gave them Fletcher and Feeley so you cant blame them for being a little bitter.

Tahirjon said:
Hmm... a bitter QB who got dumped from his team after turning their franchise around for the better[Brees], a bitter WR who got dumped from his franchise after turning his team for the worse[TO], and Ricky Williams.

I smell a sitcom!!!

LOL!
:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom