Bolt fans happy about possibility of fins getting brees | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bolt fans happy about possibility of fins getting brees

Good, Shawne Marriman is next...awwwready!

if anything we like going after bears players.im going old school on that

The Aqua Crush said:
Lights Out!

and btw , seemed we didn't pick up their scraps when we met in 05/06. LT was dominated by our defense

we did make him look bad

phinfan999 said:
lol yea that was the 1st thing i thought, what do we have 2 of ther players and soon to have 3 but then we released seau so thats 2 , am i missing somone?, and im sure that have atleast one more guy that was a former dolphin

They cut Jerry Wilson, ony one I can think of. Guess that "balances" out our Seau cut.

LOL playoff so all the sudden they are fine losing Brees and palying with an unproven backup

Don't forget, we also picked up Jeese Chatman last year for a few games, we stole Wes Welker from them, We traded for both David Boston and Junior Seau in year's past. Signed Damien McIntosh, attempted to sign their old center (Jerry Ball?). We have actually taken a lot of talent from them over the past few years. All we have given them is Mr. Wilson, Mr. Fletcher and Mr. Feeley. I would be upset at that exchange rate too.

Samphin said:
Don't forget, we also picked up Jeese Chatman last year for a few games, we stole Wes Welker from them, We traded for both David Boston and Junior Seau in year's past. Signed Damien McIntosh, attempted to sign their old center (Jerry Ball?). We have actually taken a lot of talent from them over the past few years. All we have given them is Mr. Wilson, Mr. Fletcher and Mr. Feeley. I would be upset at that exchange rate too.

i forgot about wes. my friend is a chargers fan and he said a lot of the people on their forum were mad they let welker go for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom