Booing Saban!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booing Saban!!!!!!

papahotel

Five Time Champion
Reaction score
you hear everyone booing saban for going for the field goal before the half?, well i did and if he didnt we would've went for it and not made it in then we would've surely lost so hats off to saban for the right call. and for the ones who want to know why we would'nt have scored if we went for it instead of the field goal before the half is that FRERROTE was still in!!!!!LOL lets go sage!!!!! he had a bad day against cleveland because they have one of the best secondarys in the league, dont loose faith yet!!!!

Whom ever boos Saban does not know about Football, Saban is as good as there is we are lucky he came to Miami heck he could of went to San Fran and made them contenders for years

agreed,Saban has forgot more football than any of us could ever learn,whoever boos him is an idiot.

fishypete said:
I believe they were booing his decision...not the man. Geez.

Turned out to be the right decision.

• Saban: “We don't want our fans to boo us because it makes the other team believe they're dominating us. It gives them an edge and takes the edge away from us.''
  • Saban (On fans booing) ''I think it's the ultimate disrespect to players if they are booed,'' ``I told our players that. At the same time, I think we all have a responsibility and obligation, myself included, for whatever happens on that field, that we play so that doesn't happen.''
Unfortunately.... and with respect to the true fans.... the South Florida fan base has never been known for their knowledge of the game..... thus the booing....

I was more upset that they didn't score a TD. I agreed with the FG decision because you gotta put sure points on the board, if that's possible with Mare kicking. But we recieved the ball after halftime and I'm sure Saban was thing we could have a 10 point turn around on two possesions and only be down 11 with most of the half to go.

thedayafter said:
  • Saban: “We don't want our fans to boo us because it makes the other team believe they're dominating us. It gives them an edge and takes the edge away from us.''
  • Saban (On fans booing) ''I think it's the ultimate disrespect to players if they are booed,'' ``I told our players that. At the same time, I think we all have a responsibility and obligation, myself included, for whatever happens on that field, that we play so that doesn't happen.''
Unfortunately.... and with respect to the true fans.... the South Florida fan base has never been known for their knowledge of the game..... thus the booing....

I highly disagree....when the team plays well the crowd cheers....when they play badly...they boo....it's that way in EVERY stadium!

fishypete said:
I highly disagree....when the team plays well the crowd cheers....when they play badly...they boo....it's that way in EVERY stadium!

Then you have limited amount of experience with other stadiums... maybe they are limited to the number 2 team in the Meadowlands...lol

thedayafter said:
Unfortunately.... and with respect to the true fans.... the South Florida fan base has never been known for their knowledge of the game..... thus the booing. ...

Fans in all regions boo when their team goes for the FG instead of the TD when down by a large amount of points.

thedayafter said:
Then you have limited amount of experience with other stadiums... maybe they are limited to the number 2 team in the Meadowlands...lol

I've been in alot of stadiums....fans are fans....some are worse than others....some throw items at players and coaches.

fishypete said:

Well finally we agree on something! :lol:

It's tiring coming here every week to see posters bashing their own fan base and thinking that it only happens here! Rediculous comments at best.

I don't know about booing the FG decision, although that happens everywhere, but I certainly think 3 consecutive false starts without getting the ball hiked is worthy of a little constructive criticism! I think it's perfectly reasonable and perhaps even helpful for the fans to voice their displeasure in that case.

Back
Top Bottom