Booing Saban!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booing Saban!!!!!!

Get real....
Most fans in South FLorida are Bandwagan members. No disrespect to my fellow Finheaven memembers but its just sad to be honest.

People only care about a team when they are doing well.

AKA The Marlins

The marlins had no fans but as soon as they make they playoff's OMG THE MARLINS ! YEAAA
lets go marlins were the best Baseball team

Same thing will happen with the Dolphins if the dolphins make it the playoffs everyone will be like iv been a fan for 20 years YEAA
if they dont the just wont show up to games and give there suppport.

Personaly i hate it.. Most of the DOlphins fans arnt even from Miami
They should be called the Ft.Lauderdale Dolphins if u ask me because most of the people in miami dont even respect this team.

Dont get me wrong there are alot of good fans and most of the ppl on this site are good fans but i just hate people who like teams only when there in the playoffs.

What?!

?
papahotel said:
he had a bad day against cleveland because they have one of the best secondarys in the league, dont loose faith yet!!!!

WHAT?!

I am from Cleveland ... their secondary is not one of the bests ... they are average at best!

:rofl3:

fishypete said:
I believe they were booing his decision...not the man. Geez.

Still, its ignoranance....these are the same fans that left the game at halftime and missed one hell of an ending.

DreamWeaver said:
Still, its ignoranance....these are the same fans that left the game at halftime and missed one hell of an ending.

I'll bet if they knew that Gus was going to get a headache...and Sage was going to make one of the best come backs as a Dolphin EVER...they would have stayed.

fishy...BUDDY...say it with me...."WHY NOT US?!" (repeat as often as necessary til better disposotion takes hold)

DreamWeaver said:

No question...

johngarry said:
fishy...BUDDY...say it with me...."WHY NOT US?!" (repeat as often as necessary til better disposotion takes hold)

I like Why us....sounds better...:D

In Philly they once boo Mike Schmith, their great HOFer...heck, they boo santa claus too....lol But for real, I think Saban's gonna be loved before is all said and done.To think that in only 1 single year he's already gotten us Crowder,Vickerson,Daniels,Roth,Wright and Ronnie is just amazing and that's just the young guys that should be here for some years.Give him another offseason and we're gonna make the playoffs next year.

Ozzy rules!!

nlp0121 said:
Turned out to be the right decision.

And if he went for the TD and got it wouldn't that also have been the right decision? Oh wait don't judge by the score...so it is a mute point. Everyone might be right!

papahotel said:
you hear everyone booing saban for going for the field goal before the half?, well i did and if he didnt we would've went for it and not made it in then we would've surely lost so hats off to saban for the right call. and for the ones who want to know why we would'nt have scored if we went for it instead of the field goal before the half is that FRERROTE was still in!!!!!LOL lets go sage!!!!! he had a bad day against cleveland because they have one of the best secondarys in the league, dont loose faith yet!!!!

OMG, sage is not an upgrade over Gus. belive me, I'm no fan of Gus's -- and personally, I wouldn't mind either way if sage starts the rest of the year. But just relax. It's fair to judge Sage by his Cle performance just as much as it is to judge him by the last 5 minutes of this game. And by the way, while Cle D is better than most people would think, they're 10th in yards allowed, 15th in passing TDs allowed, and 17th in interceptions -- decent but hardly "one of the best secondarys in the league."

fishypete said:
I highly disagree....when the team plays well the crowd cheers....when they play badly...they boo....it's that way in EVERY stadium!
No...Pete, it's not that way in every other stadium/city. Here in SL, as I'm sure it is in alot of other cities, you cheer when they need to succeed, you cheer them when they do succeed, you cheer them for great effort when they don't succeed, and if you're getting poor performance on top of poor effort, you sigh, complain to the guy sitting next to you, shake your head, and cheer for the next time they have a chance. Booing is an antidote reserved for drunk losers who came to a sporting event to get wasted, not for true sports fans who live for it.

Back
Top Bottom