Booing | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booing

MikeO said:
if you actually think fans booo'ing has any effect on the outcome of games your nuts!

fans have NO impact on anything

Crowd noise can force teams to take time outs if they cant get the plays in or when a team audibles and the players cant hear it. That however is the only way fans influence the game. Boos dont do anything.

MikeO said:
we didn't score a friggin point in the 1st half. And threw a red zone INT just before the half. What did you want the fans to do, give a standing ovation?:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Why are you using this same immature argument. I am not asking anyone to cheer. I expect them to be mad. I was furious. I just don't see how booing helps....AT ALL!

I'm done. You don't get it. So go shake your head in mock disapproval because I know you don't think I get it either.

SarahAnn said:
Crowd noise can force teams to take time outs if they cant get the plays in or when a team audibles and the players cant hear it. That however is the only way fans influence the game. Boos dont do anything.

my point exactly. Thank you. YOU my friend "get it"

MikeO said:
So now YOU are the one to tells fans how to act. Ok, I pay all that money for tickets, parking, food, and whatever else. And now I (along with the 70,000+ others) must take YOUR Lead on when to cheer or booo.

yeah, ok :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

This is America right?:sidelol:

And your right on one thing, the fans leaving. Not that I blame them for leaving with 10 min left, because I would have too. We had no shot to come back. But, beacuse more performances like this and those fans may never come back. That is an issue this organization really needs to deal with. Miami is a crap sports city to begin with, and once you lose them you might lose them for good.

That would'nt sit well with Wayne. He is paying out BIG bucks for
this staff and he is gonna need to fill the seats....

trainwreck said:
That would'nt sit well with Wayne. He is paying out BIG bucks for
this staff and he is gonna need to fill the seats....

This being the same Wayne who stuck with Wanny and fiedler for 5 years?

Jahlove said:
Why are you using this same immature argument. I am not asking anyone to cheer. I expect them to be mad. I was furious. I just don't see how booing helps....AT ALL!

I'm done. You don't get it. So go shake your head in mock disapproval because I know you don't think I get it either.

Okay, you don't see how booing helps...
But its is a fans RIGHT to do so...
I like Saban, but he gets paid five million a year and people would like to see some improvement..
Not regression...
Its all part of the business..

*starting at quarterback, from Central Florida...#8 Daunte Culpepper!*

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

MikeO said:
the rationale is, you want Miami to win and play well. They go out there and stink the place up, you will SHOW your displeasure.

If you go out to eat, they bring you your food. It's cold with a hair in it. Do you sit there and smile, and not say a word? No, you speak up and voice your displeasure (no you don't boo in the resturant lol) and say something.

Well you go to a football game, the team stinks, you boooooooooooo!

Bingo

Back
Top Bottom