Booing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booing

This was one of the most embarrassing losses I can ever remember. Some experts were picking this team to go to the Super Bowl, and they can't even beat the Bills at home? The booing was more than warranted. If Saban doesn't want the fans to boo, then maybe he should figure out a way for them to win a game.

You are right. This was embarrassing. This was pathetic. The team played really bad and Saban DOES need to get the team to play better.

Booing will not help that.

Jahlove said:
You are absolutely right MikeO. Fans have zero impact on games. Furthermore, my life is so shallow that I go to games to enhance my self-esteem and hope that every time I cheer Daunte will hear me, see me in the stands, wink and then throw a TD. I will know it was because of me.

Why do you think coaches and commentators talk about "taking the fans out of the game"? If it didn't matter, why would they care?

sure, removing the noise is one thing. but thinking the bills are hearing the booo's and are over there saying to each other........"hey, listen they are booing them, come on man. we got these guys". THEN YOUR NUTS!!

i agree and i dont i think booing to a point is what we all need to deal with what is bothering us but to the point of today was off the wall. we just helped the bills out more than our own team.

Jahlove said:
You are right. This was embarrassing. This was pathetic. The team played really bad and Saban DOES need to get the team to play better.

Booing will not help that.

it helps ease the pain of the PAYING CUSTOMERS!

MarinoForPres said:
i agree and i dont i think booing to a point is what we all need to deal with what is bothering us but to the point of today was off the wall. we just helped the bills out more than our own team.

the booo'ing didn't start till the game was esentially OVER!! It wasn't like the score was 0-0 or 3-0 and the fans were booo'ing,.

It was 16-0, our offense had done nothing and had no hope of a comeback before the real booooooooo birds came out!

When we are booing MikeO we are not cheering. So yes, the Bills players do find it easier to play. A large part of the home field advantage is taken away. The only think nuts is your inability to just admit that booing doesn't help. It might make you feel better and you might think it is warranted (which it was) but it hurts the team.

Jahlove said:
When we are booing MikeO we are not cheering. So yes, the Bills players do find it easier to play. A large part of the home field advantage is taken away. The only think nuts is your inability to just admit that booing doesn't help. It might make you feel better and you might think it is warranted (which it was) but it hurts the team.

we were down 16-0........what were the fans supposed to chear???? The fact we just gave up our 7th sack of the day? Or the fact we only had the ball for 3 minutes in the 3rd quarter!!!

If the fans cheered they would have looked like idiots!!!!!!!!!

muscle979 said:
These guys get paid a lot of money, just think of it as an employee being talked to by his boss for poor performance on the job. It's his job to be a man, pick himself up and give these fans a reason to cheer. He gets paid a lot of money to do that.

Yeah, I agree..
We have the HIGHEST paid coaching staff in the NFL...

MikeO you were quesioning my "self-worth" and then tell me how booing helps "ease your pain."

I was at the game. The booing started happening well before it was 16-0. It got bad at the end of the first half and even started in the first quarter when Daunte took those sacks. It just got out control at the end of the game.

MikeO said:
we were down 16-0........what were the fans supposed to chear???? The fact we just gave up our 7th sack of the day? Or the fact we only had the ball for 3 minutes in the 3rd quarter!!!

If the fans cheered they would have looked like idiots!!!!!!!!!

Don't cheer. Just be quiet when we have the ball or get loud when the opposing offense has the ball. That is what helps the team. I mean, in my imaginary world where the fans make a difference.

I get mad at the fans that leave with 10 minutes left in the 4th and we are down by 2 scores, but the fans that boo are worse.

Jahlove said:
MikeO you were quesioning my "self-worth" and then tell me how booing helps "ease your pain."

I was at the game. The booing started happening well before it was 16-0. It got bad at the end of the first half and even started in the first quarter when Daunte took those sacks. It just got out control at the end of the game.

we didn't score a friggin point in the 1st half. And threw a red zone INT just before the half. What did you want the fans to do, give a standing ovation?:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Jahlove said:
Don't cheer. Just be quiet when we have the ball or get loud when the opposing offense has the ball. That is what helps the team. I mean, in my imaginary world where the fans make a difference.

I get mad at the fans that leave with 10 minutes left in the 4th and we are down by 2 scores, but the fans that boo are worse.

So now YOU are the one to tells fans how to act. Ok, I pay all that money for tickets, parking, food, and whatever else. And now I (along with the 70,000+ others) must take YOUR Lead on when to cheer or booo.

yeah, ok :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

This is America right?:sidelol:

And your right on one thing, the fans leaving. Not that I blame them for leaving with 10 min left, because I would have too. We had no shot to come back. But, beacuse more performances like this and those fans may never come back. That is an issue this organization really needs to deal with. Miami is a crap sports city to begin with, and once you lose them you might lose them for good.

death7star said:
remember the pats fans booed the patriots in the 1st half against the bills in week 1.

and it really hurt them and helped the bil.........oh wait. nevermind!:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom