Book this Miami Dolphins VS NY Jets AFC EAST Championship Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Book this Miami Dolphins VS NY Jets AFC EAST Championship Game

FinFanAlex

Scout Team
Reaction score
I have this weird feeling that the last game of the season against the jets will be the division championship game and a ticket to the playoffs.

i hope you are right about that one....i would be one EXTREMELY happy Dolphins fan!!!!

I personally hope the Jets are not even in contention, but I suppose we can count our blessings;)

Yeah it would just seem to come full circle, except hopefully this time CP is a bit more successful at dismantling the Jets, and Porter is a bit more successful at dismantling Favre.

If it happens it will definitely be the most hyped NFL game of the season and personally it will feel like a playoff game.

It'd be great. I keep believing this same scenario. Also I'm hoping for it to be flex scheduled to Sunday Night. What a Christmas Present that would be.

I got all my gear ready to go for this game. I'm going to freeze my freaking nips off but it'll all be worth it. Win or lose, I'm proud of the Fins.

It'd be great. I keep believing this same scenario. Also I'm hoping for it to be flex scheduled to Sunday Night. What a Christmas Present that would be.

I got all my gear ready to go for this game. I'm going to freeze my freaking nips off but it'll all be worth it. Win or lose, I'm proud of the Fins.
Exactly man after the hell that was last season this season feels already amazing no matter how it ends.:)

Me and my dad bought tickets to the game, 2nd row, endzone seats. We've never been to an away game but were season ticket holders so of course we hit up all the home games. I'm so excited, I hope the game actually means something to us...

I have this weird feeling that the last game of the season against the jets will be the division championship game and a ticket to the playoffs.

I have a feeling that both teams will get in the playoffs regardless of the outcome.

In all honesty the only thing holding 3 AFC EAst teams out of the playoffs is the Colts, those lucky *******s.

The Ravens, they got the Cowboys, EAgles, Redskins, Steelers and Jags left on the schedules . . . ugh.

Bills, they are just killing themselves, they are just about out of it, tho they still have an easier schedule, but with their divisional/conference record . . . it will be hard.

Everybody else is 4-6, the Fins are in real good position to make the playoffs, but I sure nuff wanna kick the Jets *** in week 17.

I will be there as well. That game has to be flexed if it was for the AFC East title. I will have 10 layers on under my Chad jersey!!!

I already bough the tix online. I'll be there in my Pennington Jersey....the DOLPHIN one!!!!

The prodigal son shall return.....

I will be there as well. That game has to be flexed if it was for the AFC East title. I will have 10 layers on under my Chad jersey!!!

I dunno, what if the Chargers and Broncos are for the title? I mean like I have said before, I'm not crazy about playing a 8:15 game in New Jersey, late December for the division title. . . winds will probably be up at night, I mean I rather play the game at 1 p.m.

I dunno, what if the Chargers and Broncos are for the title? I mean like I have said before, I'm not crazy about playing a 8:15 game in New Jersey, late December for the division title. . . winds will probably be up at night, I mean I rather play the game at 1 p.m.

One word why the Fins/Jests would trump Chargers/Ponys - Favre.

You never know. The weather might actually favor the Phins. It would be a battle of running games. Run Ricky n Ronnie!!! Might make Favre and his down field throws less effective.

I hope the game is for the division, I have 25 yard line lower level tickets section 109 row 25 that I bought in the summer bc it's the closest game the Dolphins play near where I live. I bought them for face value of $105 each at the time b4 even Brett Favre got traded to the Jets. I bet I could get a lot more for them now.

It would be much better to see them play for the AFC Championship.

Back
Top Bottom