Book this Miami Dolphins VS NY Jets AFC EAST Championship Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Book this Miami Dolphins VS NY Jets AFC EAST Championship Game

I have a feeling that both teams will get in the playoffs regardless of the outcome.

In all honesty the only thing holding 3 AFC EAst teams out of the playoffs is the Colts, those lucky *******s.

The Ravens, they got the Cowboys, EAgles, Redskins, Steelers and Jags left on the schedules . . . ugh.

Bills, they are just killing themselves, they are just about out of it, tho they still have an easier schedule, but with their divisional/conference record . . . it will be hard.

Everybody else is 4-6, the Fins are in real good position to make the playoffs, but I sure nuff wanna kick the Jets *** in week 17.

I hope so. I don't know if I could take the suspense if a loss would mean we miss the playoffs.

The Colts have an easy enough schedule left that I think they'll get a wildcard. The Ravens are going to have a very tough time making it with their schedule. I would be more worried about the Pats. We need to win this game and we will basically have a 2 game lead on them (we would be 1 game ahead, but we would hold the tiebreaker, so they would need to get a game ahead of us). Could you imagine, basically having a 2 game lead on the Pats and being tied with the Jets?

Are we hoping for the wildcard? Would the div. come to this game? If we beat them and had a better conf. record but were tied, would we win the division?

How ironic that a team just trying to "rebuild" could go and face a team that tried to buy it's way deep into the post-season for division ownership.

As a Jets fan I hope we have the division locked up by then. But if it comes down to Jets vs Dolphins for the AFC East title at the Meadowlands I like the Jets chances.

As a Jets fan I hope we have the division locked up by then. But if it comes down to Jets vs Dolphins for the AFC East title at the Meadowlands I like the Jets chances.

Well why wouldnt you bud? You are a Jets fan arent ya?

I on the other hand can see salt and pepper head throwing 7 ints and the Phins winning big!

Phins 546
Jets 3

Well why wouldnt you bud? You are a Jets fan arent ya?

I on the other hand can see salt and pepper head throwing 7 ints and the Phins winning big!

Phins 546
Jets 3

I like my teams chances simply cause the Jets always beat the Dolphins. No offense or anything but facts are facts. 17 out of the last 21 is pretty impressive. Thats worse then our record against the Pats since Brady got there.

17 out of 21 isnt always silly!

Times are a changing my friend.... Id be a bit nervous if i were u

I like my teams chances simply cause the Jets always beat the Dolphins. No offense or anything but facts are facts. 17 out of the last 21 is pretty impressive. Thats worse then our record against the Pats since Brady got there.

And this has WHAT to do with the next game? Last I checked, half our roster wasn't there for any of those losses. Or yours, for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom