Booker and Chambers Will Be Scary-Good | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker and Chambers Will Be Scary-Good

Al13 said:
i wouldn´t call NE line a "Dam* good line", they are solid, good, but not in KC´s class for example, imo
KC has a "great" line with 3+ potential pro-bowlers year in and year out. NE has 2+ potential probowlers when they won the Superbowl. That equates to a good line IMO.

If you agree with your statements, what do you clasify Miami's line, who hold no pro-bowlers? A bad line???

miamirw said:
I disagree that the line is average. Re-view the first drive of the Washington game and the first half of the Tampa game (against perhaps one of the best front sevens in football). McKinney and James are playing at a very high level. St. Clair is playing well. Whitley and Smith improved significantly between those games and Mcintosh is going to replace either Smith or St. Clair depending on whether Smith can make another equal leap from this week to next. I believe our starting Oline will be:

Mcintosh, James, McKinney, Whitley, St. Clair

With Smith backing up the left side. That's a line that's young and powerful.
You still think the line is above average?

miamirw said:
I disagree that the line is average. Re-view the first drive of the Washington game and the first half of the Tampa game (against perhaps one of the best front sevens in football). McKinney and James are playing at a very high level. St. Clair is playing well. Whitley and Smith improved significantly between those games and Mcintosh is going to replace either Smith or St. Clair depending on whether Smith can make another equal leap from this week to next. I believe our starting Oline will be:

Mcintosh, James, McKinney, Whitley, St. Clair

With Smith backing up the left side. That's a line that's young and powerful.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

OrangeCrush said:
We all know that the run game is going to struggle. But without a good line, Booker's presence won't improve the offense much. It will take pressure of Chambers, but the guy who's going to get him the ball has to do work magic with a average at best line. When the running game is struggling, PA's would be laughed at. Making it very difficult for a 1-dimensional team to succeed.
What a moron...lol This guy knows nothing.

Back
Top Bottom